• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I've ran/seen a lot of Alien 4 crosses so wanna eyeball this. The Blue Dream x Alien 4 was prob the most stand out from the bunch so can't wait to see what yours does.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

@G gnome is absolutely right, it is a simple question. And all the ppl were doing on that thread were trying to figure out why you made such grandiose claims in the beginning of the thread. Come to find out, your just crossing gg4 to everything. Ppl around here hold ppl accountable to what they say.

B

Burned Haze

I ran aliendawg x stardawg by greenpoint (star pilot ) two rounds and found the structure and bud itself was worthy and had some good traits . I’m just ultra picky on;y my pheno pickings and love doing new projects so I had to let them go.

Some of the traits of all pheno’s Were it was def naturally multiple branchy and wanted to produce lots of buds , 1/2 of the phenos screamed diesel ,lemon, rubber smells & other smelled like lemon, earthy , chestnut , cofeee and light amount of diesel

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@Mainemedz5
You'll be happier with paper coffee filters instead of paper towels or napkins..I switched long ago and never see roots sticking to the paper..:)
Yeah its a pain in the ass to try to pull them outta the napkin hahaha I'll try it , what u mean tho ? Like the brown ones I make my coffee in ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yeah its a pain in the ass to try to pull them outta the napkin hahaha I'll try it , what u mean tho ? Like the brown ones I make my coffee in ?
YEP..Those!! I like the cone shaped filters better than the basket type..I just tear down one seam and it makes a nice pocket for the seed..Brown or white makes no difference.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I've ran/seen a lot of Alien 4 crosses so wanna eyeball this. The Blue Dream x Alien 4 was prob the most stand out from the bunch so can't wait to see what yours does.
Me either man ! So amped !
Amped for that ether cut , the ECAD , And f2 v1 seed stock so yeah !
Stay tuned in !

Did the alien dominate the cross or did the BD

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I ran aliendawg x stardawg by greenpoint (star pilot ) two rounds and found the structure and bud itself was worthy and had some good traits . I’m just ultra picky on;y my pheno pickings and love doing new projects so I had to let them go.

Some of the traits of all pheno’s Were it was def naturally multiple branchy and wanted to produce lots of buds , 1/2 of the phenos screamed diesel ,lemon, rubber smells & other smelled like lemon, earthy , chestnut , cofeee and light amount of diesel
Sounds yummy

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@G gnome is absolutely right, it is a simple question. And all the ppl were doing on that thread were trying to figure out why you made such grandiose claims in the beginning of the thread. Come to find out, your just crossing gg4 to everything. Ppl around here hold ppl accountable to what they say.
Actually never made any grandiose claims lmfao
Sorry that you & everyone else took what I said Waaay outta context , not my problem that none of y'all actually know what a "Cultivar" is
Cultivar = Cultivated Variety or Varietal

And how does me breeding with GG#4 equal out to supposed grandiose claims I made ?
It don't whatsoever !

I Like GG#4 & So don't Everyone Else in Maine so sounds like a personal problem to me mayne !

That being said You won't get another response from me Unless your on Topic here
And the Topic is V1 Aliendawg & V1 AD Crosses

Oh & after the Back to Back GG#4 projects are done I'll be Breeding with multiple Cuts of V1 Aliendawg
So that being said if Aliendawg is something' that interests you then kool and follow along and enjoy the ride
If not that's your problem !!!!

Have a good one man !
Blessings

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Me either man ! So amped !
Amped for that ether cut , the ECAD , And f2 v1 seed stock so yeah !
Stay tuned in !

Did the alien dominate the cross or did the BD

In the Blue dream x Alien 4 it was a pretty good mix of the 2. Would say a little more BD leaning. Most of the other Alien 4 crosses seemed to lean heavy to the A4 side. Choco Thai, Killer Queen, Master Kush and a bunch of others x A4

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

At Next Level Genetics we Specialize in Creating Unique Cannabis Cultivars
For The Masses Because Its Our Passion to Provide The Best Medicine Possible
We Use Mostly Elites , Landraces , Clone Only cuts & Classics as well as Some In House Strains we created ourselves to Make All of Our Strains of Craft Cannabis
When you chuck gg4 pollen on everything and make these claims, hard to take this seriously.

N

Numbar4

Great info thanks, I've a Skypilot from Greenpoint in flower now
Kypilot   Copy

Had this pack a couple of years and happy to get a female finally. She's not massive as I put into flower early and shes only in 3.5ltr of soil.

and...a little birdy passed me on some Aliendawg F5's which I'll be popping in my next hunt

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

When you chuck gg4 pollen on everything and make these claims, hard to take this seriously.

Because people out here like GG#4 I'm Wrong for Wanting to Breed with it to provide new meds for people that can't get it ????

Yeah get over yourself mayne n grow up some alright , then speak to me

Blessings to you and yours tho I pray for people like you

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180813 180119
IMG 20180813 180019
IMG 20180813 180027

2 of the 5 GG#4 x V1 Alien Dawg seeds have cracked in a little over 24 hours !!!
The BD x V1 Alien Dawg has started to swell but hasn't cracked yet !!!
Taproots soon ! Can't wait :smoking::fire::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Completely agree but not everyone sees stuff like we do
And I wasn't trying to rattle any cages bro just saying there's fire out here too !
I understand :D I grew up east coast rebel. There has always been fire there...…… The left coast gets their props but anymore there's fire everywhere. :fire::fire::fire::fire::smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lots of good genetics have passed thru the north east. Thats how the whole dutch revolution started with breeding across the big pond. Came from the PNW on thru new England and over to the uk… A lot of the dank that comes out of the UK should be credited to the pacific northwest as many strains from there found their way across the pond.

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Lots of good genetics have passed thru the north east. Thats how the whole dutch revolution with breeding across the big pond. Came from the PNW on thru new England and over to the uk…

Yes !!!!
Someone else that actually knows !!!

You see the new pic of the beans bro ?

william76

william76

Alrite @jumpincactus ,hows it going?,the alien tech x,s are dank,iv been tryn to track down some the other tech xs,(fommaggio,brass knuckles etc) may have some of the alien kush tracked down,i had the idea to x the adawg to 1 of the others and find alien dom plants this way especialy if i take it a few steps.i think this is a good idea,only problem is the other tech x,s have all dissapeared except for the a kush which is still quite hard to get as is the adawg,as always the hunt goes on sigh!.76

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Alrite @jumpincactus ,hows it going?,the alien tech x,s are dank,iv been tryn to track down some the other tech xs,(fommaggio,brass knuckles etc) may have some of the alien kush tracked down,i had the idea to x the adawg to 1 of the others and find alien dom plants this way especialy if i take it a few steps.i think this is a good idea,only problem is the other tech x,s have all dissapeared except for the a kush which is still quite hard to get as is the adawg,as always the hunt goes on sigh!.76
The Hunt Is Ongoing, always, we are driven to search for that fire, that next 5 alarm fire. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom