Aliendawg Crosses (from V1 Aliendawg)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Because people out here like GG#4 I'm Wrong for Wanting to Breed with it to provide new meds for people that can't get it ????

Yeah get over yourself mayne n grow up some alright , then speak to me

Blessings to you and yours tho I pray for people like you
I need to grow up and you pray for ppl like Me? From all the pics you posted on the other thread, you could use the growing up and all the prayers you can get. Your in a little closet with what, like 6 plants? Looks dirty and infested to boot. Have yet to see 1 quality pic come from you whether in veg or flower. What makes you different than other pollen chuckers? You don't even have the space, and your talking about releasing non tested seeds in September in the other thread.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I need to grow up and you pray for ppl like Me? From all the pics you posted on the other thread, you could use the growing up and all the prayers you can get. Your in a little closet with what, like 6 plants? Looks dirty and infested to boot. Have yet to see 1 quality pic come from you whether in veg or flower. What makes you different than other pollen chuckers? You don't even have the space, and your talking about releasing non tested seeds in September in the other thread.

6 plants ?
Think you need to learn how to count

& Infested ? Nah I Use Organic essential oils & as a very last resort Flora,Forbid, or Avid but that's a last resort & the secret local recipe I use keeps PM away sooooooooo

Just cause you got a warehouse don't mean jackshit man

I'll tell ya the same thing I Told The Other Dipshit on another thread
If you think your Such Hot Shit Then Come to The Cup In Maine Next year with some of your Bud/Edibles/extracts/tinctures & see how well you fare against everyone else , Matter of Factly I Can Get your Breeder Contestant Fees waived At That !!!!!

I'll send you a DM when I get The official date & you Can fill the Form out

That is If You Think You Have The Testicular Fortitude for That Kinda Thing:cry:

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Not only that but I have a ginormous space in my basement setup just for that purpose and
I'm out too, don't worry tho @Mainemedz5 I will still be subbed.

Sorry for being a dink but you were way the fuck outta line

Uncalled for & @jumpincactus is 100% right

So if you have genuine interest then stick around and watch (even tho u hate gg#4)

& If not I could care less

Take care tho

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Dipshit ? Didn’t resort to name calling in the other thread but since you wanna start running your cocksucker you can go fuck yourself.

Your plants look like straight dogshit, id be embarrassed to post the shit you are. Then call yourself a breeder ? Learn how to grow healthy plants first and people might take you serious and you also won’t need to use avid as a last resort.

And for the cup , there a joke. I’m not coming 1000 miles to some fake competition, I know what I have. I don’t have anything to prove but judging by your garden pics I’d say you still have a ways to go before you start talking all that shit your talking. All you jokers probably spraying shit on the flowers anyway so I’ll pass.

My garden is off for the summer but come fall I’ll show you some healthy plants and not make excuses that my camera phone ain’t no good LOL. your a joke

6 plants ?
Think you need to learn how to count

& Infested ? Nah I Use Organic essential oils & as a very last resort Flora,Forbid, or Avid but that's a last resort & the secret local recipe I use keeps PM away sooooooooo

Just cause you got a warehouse don't mean jackshit man

I'll tell ya the same thing I Told The Other Dipshit on another thread
If you think your Such Hot Shit Then Come to The Cup In Maine Next year with some of your Bud/Edibles/extracts/tinctures & see how well you fare against everyone else , Matter of Factly I Can Get your Breeder Contestant Fees waived At That !!!!!

I'll send you a DM when I get The official date & you Can fill the Form out

That is If You Think You Have The Testicular Fortitude for That Kinda Thing:cry:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Dipshit ? Didn’t resort to name calling in the other thread but since you wanna start running your cocksucker you can go fuck yourself.

Your plants look like straight dogshit, id be embarrassed to post the shit you are. Then call yourself a breeder ? Learn how to grow healthy plants first and people might take you serious and you also won’t need to use avid as a last resort.

And for the cup , there a joke. I’m not coming 1000 miles to some fake competition, I know what I have. I don’t have anything to prove but judging by your garden pics I’d say you still have a ways to go before you start talking all that shit your talking. All you jokers probably spraying shit on the flowers anyway so I’ll pass.

My garden is off for the summer but come fall I’ll show you some healthy plants and not make excuses that my camera phone ain’t no good LOL. your a joke
I think he was talking to me, but I enjoy your enthusiasm.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Avid, floramite, forbid4? Let me guess, the local secret is using eagle20 for pm? :cry:
damn that was a zinger!!!!!! :badboy: omg make every organic grower I know roll over in their cannabis patch!!!!! I cant even pronounce gelae 02 or spell it for that matter. Maine medz should be given the benefit cause if he really knows the folks he claims to from my neck of the briar patch he has legit hookups. Try not to run him off he may have the holy grail...……. :shockedninja:

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

I think he was talking to me, but I enjoy your enthusiasm.

When he said “ I’ll tell you like I told the other dipshit in the other thread “ he was talking about me LOL.

he gave me that same line yesterday to come to a cup and I’ll get your fees waved LOL. He was just deflecting by saying that because I called him out on a claim he made that he can’t back up. He cited a YouTube video of a guy selling colloidal silver products as his information source LMAO

william76

william76

Even if somebody does turn up with the rks(usualy get 1 or 2 a year)it wouldnt matter coz sure as shit alot of folk would still say "thats not it",stoners cant agree on anything lol,hell iv got beans that are meant to be the rks too.76

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

When he said “ I’ll tell you like I told the other dipshit in the other thread “ he was talking about me LOL.

he gave me that same line yesterday to come to a cup and I’ll get your fees waved LOL. He was just deflecting by saying that because I called him out on a claim he made that he can’t back up. He cited a YouTube video of a guy selling colloidal silver products as his information source LMAO
Actually nah mayne
Can get your fees waived , not an issue at all

And my plants are unhealthy but they are green , smelly , growing and bushing fast ?
Hmm well I'll tag you in my scrog thread I'm making and you can see just how
"" Unhealthy "" my plants are lmfao and you can see what kind of ""joke"" I am when you watch me get Dumb Yields from a small ass space under ancient outdated lighting technology!!!!!

Cheerz

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Even if somebody does turn up with the rks(usualy get 1 or 2 a year)it wouldnt matter coz sure as shit alot of folk would still say "thats not it",stoners cant agree on anything lol,hell iv got beans that are meant to be the rks too.76
Yeah bro but RKS been out here for years just like NL5 & Aliendawg v1
The guy that has it we'll come off of it but he's hard as hell to get a hold of because he's an older guy and he don't like technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom