• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I guess I know who the next breeder with the roadkill skunk will be

Well hank is right I did mention something to somebody about moving to Maine to actually do work but then again I was under the impression he was just a 23 yr old kid from New Jersey and I was actually impressed by his work cuz there's not many 23 year old kids out there that actually kno anything about breeding but he wasn't a 23 year old kid from Jersey so that's how that went down but hey some people just can't be honest

And I never claimed that my family created every single Elite cut coming out of Maine but we have created about five of them so that being said maybe people should know what they're talking about before they go running off at the lips

Just my two pennies on the subject

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

damn that was a zinger!!!!!! :badboy: omg make every organic grower I know roll over in their cannabis patch!!!!! I cant even pronounce gelae 02 or spell it for that matter. Maine medz should be given the benefit cause if he really knows the folks he claims to from my neck of the briar patch he has legit hookups. Try not to run him off he may have the holy grail...……. :shockedninja:

And @jumpincactus is 100% correct !!! I know ALOT Of People out this way as well as on the west coast !
And I pretty much Have unfettered access to Anything I want out here !
That being Said I appreciate all of the criticism and trolling and all you were doing is motivating me to do better and continue to expand as time progresses so thank you it's appreciated more than you know everybody

and I'll make sure I upload a photo of one of the larger spaces that I'll be working in soon !
Did y'all notice I said one of the larger spaces ?
Yeah I'll be working like 2,3,or 4 spaces by new years Lmfao

Cheerz y'all

I got some tattoo equipment I need to sterilize & organize so Peace yall

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180814 124422

First things first tho !
All 5 GG#4 x Aliendawg v1 have cracked , 4 showing taproots in under 48 hours
& the Blue Dream x Aliendawg v1 seed has sprouted a taproot
I'll be transplanting them into Dixie cups tonight !!!

Cheerz

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Well hank is right I did mention something to somebody about moving to Maine to actually do work but then again I was under the impression he was just a 23 yr old kid from New Jersey and I was actually impressed by his work cuz there's not many 23 year old kids out there that actually kno anything about breeding but he wasn't a 23 year old kid from Jersey so that's how that went down but hey some people just can't be honest

And I never claimed that my family created every single Elite cut coming out of Maine but we have created about five of them so that being said maybe people should know what they're talking about before they go running off at the lips

Just my two pennies on the subject

Why you mentioning me, I never said your family is the one putting clone onlies out or you hired someone , I really don’t care either LOL

william76

william76

Yeah bro but RKS been out here for years just like NL5 & Aliendawg v1
The guy that has it we'll come off of it but he's hard as hell to get a hold of because he's an older guy and he don't like technology
U got the nl5?,76

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Why you mentioning me, I never said your family is the one putting clone onlies out or you hired someone , I really don’t care either LOL
Dude I was trying to quote what hank said & also correct what was said not attack you

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I'll upload pics later ! All 6 are in Labeled Dixie cups ! Let The Fun Begin Ladies and gentlemen !

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180819 082833

Most recent of the pics I took , I'll keep taking more and I'll keep everybody updated
so the good news is I got a hundred percent germination rates on them
but the bad news is

That One of The GG#4 x V1 Aliendawg seeds & The Lone Blue Dream x V1 Aliendawg seeds REFUSED to open and shed the seed case so I Killed Em Both
Yeah I Know !!!! I'm a Prick

But the saying goes Best to Best n Cull the Rest !

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Other good news is my cousin has 3 alien varieties for me in seed form so I'll probably start a new thread for those too
Papaya NL x Alien Kush (Regs)
Papaya NL x V1 Aliendawg (Regs)
& Candyland x East Coast Aliendawg (?)

So I'll be sure to keep everyone in the Loop , Especially You @jumpincactus !

Cheers y'all
Blessings

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180819 224908

Didn't have time to upload this before !
They're doing good so far ! Excited for the Flowers ! Omfg

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Posting a Pic of the plants later on , they're doing good and look beautiful so far
Stay tuned y'all

Cheerz

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180821 204006
IMG 20180821 204011

This is plant #1 Love how it's Reaching and Pushing It's 2nd Set w/Zero Internodal Spacing ! Can tell it's happy !

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180821 204016

Plant #2 Also zero Internodal Spacing but shorter with thinner leaves than #1 and same rate of growth

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180821 204020

Plant#3 Also Zero Internodal Spacing , shorter than its siblings & also pushing it's 2nd set of leaves

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180821 204024

Plant #4 the dwarf runt I was about to Axe but it broke it's shell so it got lucky
Should be Interesting

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Y'all will get updated on everything as it happens live ladies and gentlemen & I hope you enjoy & thank you for accompanying me on this journey

Cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom