Aliendawg F2s and C99 X Deep Chunk

• Thread starter ananda karSaka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ananda karSaka

What up all? I guess I'll go ahead and do a little journal
on these beans.
Nothing special, just some freebies in between clone runs.

Both:
C99xDC front Aliendawg back
100_6765.jpg

100_6768.jpg

Aliendawg freebies first.
Just started five.
Germ rate: 5/5 good stuff.

Already have a pungent smell.
Very uniform.

20 days veg.
100_6769.jpg

100_6770.jpg

100_6771.jpg

100_6772.jpg

C99 x Deep Chunk
Started five.
Germ rate: 3/5

Have a very floral odor.
one of three is a bit of a runt.

20 days veg.
100_67731.jpg

100_6775.jpg

100_6776.jpg

N

negative 1

your runt looks deep chunkish and that may be the reason it's slow but i'm no biologizer so i don't know...they look good though real green, very nice. the alien dawgs should be good stuff man it looks dank.

C

CharlesSprkleaf

off to a good start bro... those alien f2s should be special

A

ananda karSaka

Yea I'm hoping they turn out nice. From what I've seen here so far I think I have a lot to look foward to.

One thing I have not been able to find on the AD is a rough flowering time.
Any help would be great.

thx

A

ananda karSaka

Lookin’ forward to these aliendawgs
Making some dank ass buds,
But to my disbelief,
They all had freakin’ nuts!

100_6805.jpg

100_6798.jpg

100_6797.jpg

100_6796.jpg

100_6795.jpg

5/5 males… WTF?

Oh well, at least they were free.

This is deff. A first for me.

A

ananda karSaka

I've noticed the same results with the AD F2s
in a couple other threads.

Any Ideas on this Redeye?

No biggy, just Curious .

lollipopman

lollipopman

i got one female out of 4.. but that sucks all balls..

A

ananda karSaka

Yea no doubt. I would have been happy with one fem.

Not sure if I want to use these for breeding either,
showed sex quickly in veg. @ 32 days, but I've always
noticed early showing males tend to lead toward hermies
and not being as potent.

prob. just try the other 5?

A

ananda karSaka

Well at least I still have the C99 x Deep Chunks

They’re showing the good stuff… Lady pubes!

100_6804.jpg

S

SSHZ

I have 15 of the AlienDawgs going at around 25 days veg.......... I'll probably start flowering in less than a week- I'll report back on hermies and male/female ratio......

but I'm worried as hell. I was always told that freebies are worth what you paid- nothing!!!!

A

ananda karSaka

Yea I don't mind it too much on freebies, just hate the time, space and soil(for me)
involved.

S

SSHZ

So, after 13 days all the plants have indicated their sex. 7 of the 15 were females, so I'm more than happy. I have Sannies Herijuana in the same room and the Heri is healthier, larger, higher % of females but 7 mores weeks or so and we'll see which is stronger........

R

Radio_Dread

oh man sorry hear that. that is a bummer. i can feel your pain tho, last time i germed 6 seeds i only got 2 females.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Im taggin along for this one... I got some c99 X deep chunk I havent popped, some herijuana on its way, and a cut of alien dog in my veg chamber! tagged.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

I'm running some of the Alien dog f2's. I only germed 3 and 2 are runts. The 3rd one was bigger but i'm not sure on sex yet cause one preflower looks balls and another looks girl nad the 2 runt are so far behind I can't see any sex on them yet. They are a 1/4 the size of the rest of the plants in my chamber. :( My c99xdeep chunk, i germed 3 only 2 came up but I for sure is a girl and the other one hasn't shown yet but is prob a girl. I look forward to watching this grow cause we are growing the same stuff...lol

S

space101

I've noticed the same results with the AD F2s
in a couple other threads.

Any Ideas on this Redeye?

No biggy, just Curious .

I guess i lucked out, out of 3 seeds - 1 died, and 2 females and interestingly enough they are completely different. I believe the Alien Tech pheno and Chemdog D pheno. I'll have to post pics

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Both of my c99 x deep chunk are girls and out of the redeyes of the 3 one was a true hermi..showing both male & female flowers and the other two are so small and I can't tell sex on them yet. One looks like a male preflower but they are so small. Can't believe the size of the leaves on the c99 x deep chunk!! I like the way these grow!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

both the c99 x deep chunk are girls and getting big as hell and one of 3 alien dawgs was a girl but so small! I didn't even transplant her into a 3 gallon cause she's so small. And in turn, she can't get good light in my chamber because of the big girls, but I should atleast get a taste of her! Also i took some deep chunk cuttings and they rooted well. I just took the dome off of them yesterday and they are standing at attention! Well, not impressed with the alien dawz..glad they were freebies, but the c99 x deep chunk are lookin real good. A buddy of mine is about 1 week from harvesting some of the c99x deep chunk. He took a sample smoke yesterday and said it was really nice. Uphoric and uplifting...very comfortable..so looks like 1 more week is gonna dothat cut good. He's gonna take at 9 weeks flowering

Latest posts

Top Bottom