all charges dropped against the med-man

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
like i have been saying the last year, all my charges have finally been dropped for the assault on me that happened last june

this is whats happened so far:

- the crown only showed up for 1 hearing out of 10, and when she did the judge asked her to stop wasting everyone time, esp mine
- she lost a hearing concerning my conditions to leave manitoba (made us wait 4 hours to send in a alckey to rep her)

expect a big press conference and civil suite soon. welcome to the med-man show

med-man

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Thanks for posting that up MM,were they ordered to return your cash,weed and other possessions?I guess thug cops know no borders,sad,and crazy they dont even know the law.

M Dogg

M Dogg

Wow. :( How is your back after that? Are you really still only after an apology? I'd kinda want some cash out of the deal.

Even if he did want to go for a cash settlement, punitive damages don't really pay as well in Canada as they do in the U.S.. You'd be lucky to squeeze $10, 000 outta the Crown.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It comes from the Crown, not the police department/city?

med man

med man

Breeder
hi folks

when you consider my new ptsd, concussion, pain and suffering etc

i would add 3 more zeros to your quote for straters

but this isnt about money, its about awarness, revolution and accountabiltiy for those whom believe they are above the law

as well, they have an expert witness claiming eveything i had was worth 25,000.00 so add that to the bill as well as they busted all my kind buds into powder to be dicks

med-man

Dunge

Dunge

"I'll be compassionate -- they don't know what they're doing," he said. "But the abuse of power and the way I was treated was unacceptable."

Unfortunately, the only way to make them feel pain is to have the courts force them to pay money.
Storm trooper behavior is a curse caused by the militarization of police.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
hi folks

when you consider my new ptsd, concussion, pain and suffering etc

i would add 3 more zeros to your quote for straters

but this isnt about money, its about awarness, revolution and accountabiltiy for those whom believe they are above the law

as well, they have an expert witness claiming eveything i had was worth 25,000.00 so add that to the bill as well as they busted all my kind buds into powder to be dicks

med-man
Well, with a whole $700 on you, you're clearly cartel or something like it.

Reactions: 5th
med man

med man

Breeder
i know, esp when i have the receipt to verify why i had the cash

med-man

Top Bottom