All In One Water Supplement

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Hi guys would this water supplement b safe to use on young seedlings ,say couple weeks of age..says it doesnt contain any meaningfull nutrients on the label..im going to use this outdoors and maybe indoors aswell when i start..they have some great items in organic garden solutions..what they say and ingredience..

Would this b also good for transplanting to reduce shock etc...

Cheers max
All in one water supplement
All in one water supplement 2

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Man looks like a good product, I’ve never used it but hey if u do lemme know how it works out.
I use a diluted cal mag, organic with my seedlings

Madmax

Madmax

I sure will..if i had a heap of it id send some over to ya.ive got a 3 week old seedling that has sprung up on my front lawn..lol.. .dunno how it got there.had heaps of weeds growing and i sprayed it all.killed it and resown it ..its not in great shape so i will use it as a guinea pig and see what happens..gee they look after me ,they even gave me a ltr of EM-1 and 1 ltr fulvic acid supplement and some samplers...

Madmax

Madmax

I got this sent to me.im having a little trouble understading it..it looks to me nothing cant b used till 8-9-10 weeks.but then i see 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 down bottom.

Ive been hit on the head quite abit lol... can anyone tell me for eg when i can use one of them..the weeks down the bottom is that how long i can use it for starting at week 1

Cheers max
32215012 10211609756376268 170622343247298560 n

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I got this sent to me.im having a little trouble understading it..it looks to me nothing cant b used till 8-9-10 weeks.but then i see 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 down bottom.

Ive been hit on the head quite abit lol... can anyone tell me for eg when i can use one of them..the weeks down the bottom is that how long i can use it for starting at week 1

Cheers maxView attachment 829315
Yea, they didn't make that shit very easy to understand. I'm trying to make sense of it lol

Madmax

Madmax

Its def not for cannabis..going by the weeks

I will go by what i think.the aloe and ferment liquid fertilier will b used at 3 weeks and foliar feeding.em-1 once maybe twice a week..fulvic will b intergrated in with the aloe and ferment 1/2 strength.and then watch them.going to use the water supplement on a seedling same age as the seedlings i have growing and see if i see any noticable improvement.theres no nutrients in it so should b good

Top Bottom