All Things Being Equal Are Base Nutes Enough?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

If all other factors of a recirculating DWC with hydroton medium and scrog are at optimal growing conditions then are base nutes enough for a healthy plant?

I understand that all things are hardly ever if never perfect but for arguments sake let's assume it's so.

Wisher619

Wisher619

If all other factors of a recirculating DWC with hydroton medium and scrog are at optimal growing conditions then are base nutes enough for a healthy plant?

I understand that all things are hardly ever if never perfect but for arguments sake let's assume it's so.
if you are running a sealed room
and tour enviroment is perfect at all times than yes base nutes .....
j/k
Base nutes are all the plant really needs for optimal growth nomatter what the conditions
as long as the plant gets all 17 elements in correct ratios

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

The last two runs in my RDWC system, I ran just the GH Flora base nutes and everything went fine. I did try a little calmagic half way through the last bloom as I thought I was having a deficiency issue. didn't seem to help much.

my current grow, I'm trying a silica just to see if there is any difference...

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

let's begin with what we know

when used correctly, micronutrients, silica, humic/fulvic, kelp, microbes make for a better end product

they don't cost that much per grow

so...

Top Bottom