All Things Nft

• Thread starter NFT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NFT

NFT

some more jack o nesia she is interesting looking very dark almost black leaves
with very light green buds that have had large calyx from the start
she grew very tall and slender from the start so i bent her over, i wish i had left her now to see how tall
she would of grown upward like a spear, i think i will re-juv it if its a nice smoke

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

peace

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

Looks like it's gonna be a seriously frosty plant hope it smokes well for ya mate I see a slight sign of Nute burn that could have something to with the dark leaves
Have you ever re-juved a plant before how long does that take . Do you just take bids off and leave some foliage on

Smokeingdog

Smokeingdog

Got your self a decent thread going here haven't you mate,you've pulled off some cracking crops, i looked through the lot.what nutrients and additives are you using.an what ph,ec/ppm are you happy with.

NFT

NFT

Hi mate, thanks for stopping by
nutes = vitalink max
no additives
ph fluctuates somewhere between 6-7 i do not measure it, i add 3ml of acid when the ec is low during veg
when the ec is 2.0 the ph would be around 6.2 so i do not add any acid during flowering
ec .6-1.1 during growth stage, when the buds come 1.4 to 2.0

peace

NFT

NFT

Started the chop, just BLZ and sunshine daydream remain, took pics a few days ago at 9 weeks
RbyPddj.jpg

LA chocolat this pheno yields well and makes very hard fruity smelling buds good calyx to leaf ratio easy to chop
U1i9Twl.jpg

1yW7Ho2.jpg

This BLZ looks ugly lots of leaves and some foxtails but she yields well is compact and has the best sweet fruity complex smell
Fmv5sr.jpg

jVo5u.jpg

BLZ 2 this one is taking ages to finish its long colas another 2 weeks to go will be the last girl standing, does not have much smell
7HJw-AM.jpg
z17DAQE.jpg

Jacky o nesia, she makes lots of resin and finishes fast, the buds are not very hard but have very good calyx to leaf ratio, the smell is boring to me its very pungent but has not changed in weeks pine/alcohol
FdBq5g.jpg

Sunshine daydream is very slow to start but ended up the tallest girl in the room makes very large calyx with almost as mush resin as mothers milk looks very nice, i might re-juv her to get a cutting
KBOwgn7.jpg
BbtnOI.jpg
DfhQM.jpg

Peace

NFT

NFT

Inpressive mate
When will ya have weights

Big variation, 2 of the LA chocolate yielded only 3.5 oz between them
the other large pheno yielded 10 oz i have a cutting of this one it makes lovely hard kush like buds
that have slightly better than average resin and a strong fruity smell, not really my cup of tea
it was so easy to chop very high calyx to leaf ratio and no bud rot at all for very hard buds
its a very good commercial plant, this cross was disappointing overall the seeds were expensive
and this cross is northern lights dominated it smells and taste like a cross of it
not what i expected from chocolope x LA confidential
more like northen lights x hindu kush lol

the jack o nesa only yielded 4 oz i thought it would yield more than that it made lots of colas but they were not solid
just clumps of buds that have large calyx

the small sunshine daydream 2.5 oz this is a shame it taste the best to me so far
taste like moroccan hash much or the resin was on the leaves and the buds are tiny and scrappy looking
but it taste great

the big sunshine daydream i have only just chopped that looks about 6-8 oz its quite big
it makes lots of resin and very large calyx and a complex haze/sour/pine/kush taste
its potent

both the blz will need another week they look at least 6 oz or more each both are big with plenty of colas

peace

Last edited:
Scoobynew

Scoobynew

Liking the detail wow thats crazy the weight difference between some of the Phenos
So what ya growing next will you be journaling it

NFT

NFT

There were 8 plants 4 of them were between 1.5 to 4 oz and the larger are between 6 and 10 oz

this is quite typical, the little indica type phenos just grow a main head and a couple of side branches they still get tall
but the yield is low

the bigger ones with more sativa in them grow into full plants with multiple colas/branches
So what ya growing next will you be journaling it
Not sure scooby on both counts

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

:opps: I hope ya do even if it's just to show a few pics
Looks like it's all about getting the right strain so the stretcher plants with lots of branches are the way forward for this system The phenos of the cherry bomb I have going have grown like you said with the centre dominant cola

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

Hey nft hope all is good
I'm about to set up a multi duct system and was wondering how long do you think I could veg in a smaller system before they get to hard to move (roots tangled an stuck to spreader Matt )

Scoobynew

Scoobynew

How's it going nft are you still about
I have some plants in nft an they are looking over watered to me they had plenty roots coming out of 4inch cubes before I put them in the system ,they've been in 3 weeks but only half have peeked up Have you had this problem

stiffneck

stiffneck

hi smokey
for the hydro
a shallow stream of water+nutes is pumped over/under the roots
the stream is something like 3-5 ml deep
the stream runs off the end of the top plate and falls back down into the res below
making it a recirculating nft system each system has its own res and can grow upto 20-30 oz depending on genetics
i usually run about 5 or 6 systems simultaneously

the plants sit in 3 inch rockwool blocks this helps start them off
the roots quickly grow out of the rockwool blocks and form a rootmat
which makes this system a bare root system
most of the roots sit in the stream some of the roots 30% or so grow out of the stream and sit in air

for the lights i use 3x 600 hps

View attachment 547546

This is awesome.... I have lots to learn... never seen a MAT of roots like that....

P

Pimples

Rain gutter NFT systems were all the rage back in the 90's. And growers quickly moved on. The gutters are not ideal for bigger plants. But proper NFT setups can be built correctly and very inexpensively. The are super productive. And by far are the most underrated hydroponics system these days. Not many run nft. And I have no clue why.

RFT

RFT

Rain gutter NFT systems were all the rage back in the 90's. And growers quickly moved on. The gutters are not ideal for bigger plants. But proper NFT setups can be built correctly and very inexpensively. The are super productive. And by far are the most underrated hydroponics system these days. Not many run nft. And I have no clue why.

You available to chat? I have NFT questions.

Top Bottom