Alternating Plants Between 2 Lights

• Thread starter Gtek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gtek

I have been looking for answers on this one but couldn't find anything.
Lets say you grow with 2 LED lights and under each is one plant.
One of the lights is twice as powerful as the other.
Would switching/alternating the plants every 7 days in flower give better results than just leaving the plants stationary under the lights.
Thanks guys

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Would switching/alternating the plants every 7 days in flower give better results than just leaving the plants stationary under the lights.
Thanks guys
Yes... Should give you a more even quality and yield too. Not a bunch under the big one and popcorn under the small. I would flip them 2x a week or 4th day

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Thanks guys
Could try some supllemental lighting on your weak side

G

Gtek

Yes... Should give you a more even quality and yield too. Not a bunch under the big one and popcorn under the small. I would flip them 2x a week or 4th day

Logically i thought that this would be the case but i figured i would ask around to see if someone has some experience with something like that. I appreciate your input.

G

Gtek

I was really worried about the stretch I am glad they didnt grow by 100%. I actually had them tied down but released the craken in day 7 of flower because I wanted longer main colas took a risk but it worked out. Barely......

S

Shawnery

What do you think about him doing a little defoliating just to uncover some bud sites if needed?

It's a hot topic!

G

Gtek

Well here is what i am dealing with...

I am not too worried about defoliation rather i was thinking of removing the little puny sucker side branches.... and there is a lot of them. The plants grew more than i expected and maxed out the grow space. Penetration is not too great going down the last 1 1/2 foot........ plants are approx 3 foot. So here i am debating if i should go for a Brazilian waxing for the lower half of the ladies to increase overall yield. I have heard so many conflicting opinions on this matter that i am not sure what to do.... however one thing i know... its going to stress them and the last thing i want to do at this point is to stunt development

DSC01889 cleaned
DSC01884 cleaned
DSC01887 cleaned
DSC01888 cleaned
DSC01872 cleaned
DSC01894 cleaned
DSC01882 cleaned
DSC01866 cleaned
DSC01867 cleaned
DSC01891 cleaned
DSC01873 cleaned
DSC01883 cleaned
DSC01874 cleaned
DSC01886 cleaned
DSC01863 cleaned
DSC01870 cleaned
DSC01871 cleaned
DSC01893 cleaned
DSC01869 cleaned
DSC01892 cleaned
G

Gtek

Beautiful!

Thank you :)

I cleaned up one of them. Didnt go crazy on her. Just the hopeless sucker side branches. Also spread the branches a bit further apart from the center. Lets see what happens... Tomorrow its the other girls turn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom