Am I the only one smoking joints at the farm?

• Thread starter uwg13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I love a good joint! I use hemp or rice paper papers like Elements because I feel you can taste the bud more.

true grit

true grit

I've been on the joint train lately as well....since my damn Greenhouse K-train had about the quickest tolerance build up ever...gotta smoke j's or blunts. Time for new dank.

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

I love joints as well. There's nothing better than throwing on a good record, kickin' back in your favorite chair and enjoying a nice joint. However, as a casual smoker, most pot I get these days is too strong for me to smoke a full joint. I've actually been on the lookout for a good "Joint strain" i.e. something I can smoke a full joint of and not end up retarded. If anyone can recommend a strain that can deliver a comfortable high after smoking a full joint, I'm all ears. Rock on joints!!

7rayos

I've tried, i went as far as buying a volcano, sadly forgotten in some wardrobe. Nothing beats the kick in the chest a good spliff of grass'n'baccy with a roach for filter can deliver. At least I know where my cancer will come from. In a contest for the quickest spliff i participated, placing in front a roach, a skin, a little bud and a little tobacco, it took me 8 seconds, eight. Got an ex-aequo prize for it: A bong, which i don't use much, either.

K

KushMaster707

joints all day for me and then theres the occasional blunt as well. I noticed when smoking joints that i like the whole process and that it relaxes me more.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Joints joints and joints! Hands down nothing tastes better. CLUB papers rock for joints. I was gwan buy a volcano til my friend lent me his old one for a month. I found it made my herb all taste the same, so no go there. I usually have atleast six diff strains in my weed cellar so I want max flavor LOL. Altho gongs do get ya ripped the fastest.

W

wizard420

40 years of smokin i'll just stick to my bong it's never done me wrong Just my input.

S

Sirius

i love my little bubbler... especially since i been smokin hash lately... but i have realized after smoking for so long it doesnt matter how much weed i have to smoke, nothing tastes better than a little bit of cured weed broken down properly and smoked through a mid size bubbler... dont get me wrong i blaze joints all day too... if i have company... but as far as blunts go.... pleeeeeze what are you effin thinking?!

cheers

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ive enjoyed a j here n there but too me its too messy wit ashes droppin it burns real quick n goes out if you dont hit it quick enough

i smoke n hold my tokes till it becomes too much or i choke cant do that wit a j betta hav a lighter nearby

n a pipe or bong gives me a ill feelin especially alone crackerish

but as far as blunts go.... pleeeeeze what are you effin thinking?!

you kno this is interestin to me caz im a blunt smoker n philles r my prefered cigar n method of smokin

i dont own a vape but hav become familiar wit them threw dam trips n a friend has one dont think its a brand name or nothin

but i thought bout this to myself many times im a cook n i feel this has help me in my journey as a cannabis connesuier in decypherin aromas n taste n i think im pretty damn good at it lol

honestly ime da vape starts to giv a overall taste of just high grade bud not revealin the many depths n ranges of tones n taste now i dont kno if its my limited experience or just the low quality vape my man had maybe both i though bout it maybe it needs to be clean often to get the most from it

an this applies to my feelin of joint paper i dont get the depth of many taste ive tried the organic plastic lookin stuff crap

ikno tobacco is bad i kno the cigar leaf is made of tabacco but i take off glue n cancer paper as we call her n then still ripp paper off to my likin n only roll the inner leaf

ime the philly hav given me the most range of flavors

1luvbigherb

S

Sirius

would love to smoke with you sometime bigherb... only you can keep that pack of phillies in your pocket bro! hahaha... ive got to go pull some weeds... :pimp:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
my man

anyday my brotha ,r you in ny

ukno i stay wit a ten pack

S

Sirius

nah man... but i go to boston/nh every once in awhile to visit the fam..

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
a real man always takes care of da fam

well i still hav slight hope da farm will hav som gathering soo maybe a future smoke session is possible

1luvbigherb

O

organic4life

Joints are good for chillin and vaps and bongs for getting there quick and hard.

K

kanfarmer

Joints are by far the most enjoyable way for me too. Bongs and pipes are nice but to keep the ashy nasty taste out u gotta keep them clean, pain in the ass. But I have to admit that the vap. tastes the best. Expensive, but tasty. But whatever gets us high. never underestimate a pothead!!

G

GreenD69

nothing wrong with a nics J providing you have enough bud. Nothing beats a bucket for sheer 'impact'

Top Bottom