Am I the only one smoking joints at the farm?

• Thread starter uwg13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Smoke Em All

But nowadays when I roll a joint I use the clear papers. They impart no taste whatsoever and burn more smoothly consistently

mal

A

AlienBoyD7

Joints for weed, pipes for hash...but I am thinking about buying a vape...lol

Onespark

Onespark

Since this thread needs another opinion on page nine...

I will always love joints. Joints are the best for campfires and mountain meadow breaks in the middle of a nice long bike ride. They are the best when meeting friends for a quick 420 session. When I smoke with friends from jamaica we roll up the buds so each have their own joint or cone. You don't pass, Each man carries his own. If I ever got to smoke with Willy Nelson it would be joints, not a bong. You think Willy has a six foot bong in his bus? I don't know but I bet he rolls a thousand joints and passes them to the left. They are so clean and when they are gone they are gone. Six foot bong at midday during frisbee golf in the park? I think not. Glass pipe at the Tool concert? Nope. The good old joint. It will never fail us. I like to roll it up in banana leaves on a beach in Costa Rica. I like it in Zig Zags or even the occasional tobacco leaf. I love it when I roll a joint and finish it the next day... or two. Glass is really great but you have to keep it clean to keep it hitting clean. I love glass and quartz for the wax and budder #1. So I guess all these methods have there own special place. Each session is special in its own way. Wow we are all really lucky folks! You will never be alone with that joint my friend:)

420alldaze

420alldaze

LOL

it had 21 grams, a mix of dna genetics strains

shit was burnin for about 2 hours lol

whats up all?gotta say efffin killer job on that louisville!:rollj: ima ultra light and raw papers guy all the way!love me a blunt now and then tho.got a bunch of bowls and bongs and an erbopipe that works effortlessly as well. peacentreez

F

Frank_Castle

I smoke joints all day as my preferred intake method.

RAW Organic Tips, 1 3/4 paper either RAW or Hempire. I find rolling them relaxing and smoking them even more relaxing. My joint quality improved immensely once I got a good rolling tray.

I

irontiger

I didnt see anyone saying this already but sorry if i missed it. I stick to a bong at home and vapes out and about mostly. I love the freedom of smoking a joint though and i tried taking a few at christmas to my sisters place but had to use soar throat crap after i did. Also tried since with same results, although i stopped before it got that bad this time from experience. On my patio i drink inbetween puffs and then it isnt so bad but out on a hike or walking my dog that doesnt work as well so i stick with vapes out and about. Any others have this issue?

BudBogart

BudBogart

I am the old man in the crowd. When many younger friends are camping down at my creek, there are only one or two of us that can roll a decent joint because no one uses joints anymore except us old peeps. Back in the day we could roll a joint one handed in a wind storm! I like Bob Marley hemp papers...50 in a pack.

G gnome

G gnome

I prefer pipes myself. ...i get the best flavor from a nice clean pipe but joints are a close 2nd. Not much on bongs....too much werk to keep em clean and imo if they're not spotless they taste like shit.

budhaboy

budhaboy

I gave up tobacco 25 years ago(not safe having a lit cig on your lip while running around in a 70 Chevelle thats got airplane fuel and nitrous pumpin through the engine), and cant stand blunts - ruins the taste of good bud. That said, I have a collection of glassware(bowls, bats, bongs) and a volcano, and I loooove to roll a nice joint - I even have a joint stem carved from bamboo -its at 25 years old now- it depends on my mood which I smoke out of...

Bodean

Bodean

Love the doobers best. Nostalgic and they last. I was my brothers roll bish in college, so I think I can twist pretty well. Most think it's a cigarette when I use a tip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom