Amazing Medical Vape Pen!

• Thread starter SCC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't normally have high hopes for vape pens and never cared for them. But recently i had a bunch of patients ask and a few even raved about this new pen they found. One of the patients told me it was gifted to them from the owner so i figured he was biased because he got hooked up!

So i did some research on this pen, it's from a company called Chosen Vapes, and they have a nice web site, seemed very professional. They also work with Slightly Stoopid from out in San Diego, that didn't matter much to me but it kinda gave it some validity.

Check out the Slightly Stoopid signature series pen because the others were sold out and it seemed like it was legit. So i decided to purchase one and prove it's just all hype as well! Ordered it with my CC they shipped same day, very discreet packing, no problems what so ever.

So i checked it out, super clean packaging(they really put time in designing), beautiful looking pen, seemed very high quality, very nice logo's. But that doesn't matter much to me, as my job is to find medical devices that actually work for my patients and weed out the garbage so my patients don't get scammed.

I read through the instructions and i noticed right away they had a special patented ceramic screen that i've never seen any pen have(i've seen almost every pen) they said the screen helps to vaporize and improve taste.

I charged her up and gave her a test 1st with some shatter! Worked flawlessly! I was truly amazed, heated up great, pulled very well and tasted amazing. No plastic taste at all and many pens actually taste like plastic! But i wasn't satisfied yet as most pens work fine with wax, shatter or concentrate!

So i gave her a go with flowers, packed about .2-.3 into the heating chamber, let it heat up for a bit and started pulling, wow! Pulled great, tasted even better! This pen actually vaped! There was a touch of burning because i heated it too long, but it worked awesome! It has a lcd read out on the battery and the battery life is amazing! I got about 263 puffs before i had to recharge(manual says 250) This is just a really well built, well functioning pen and i normally hate pens!

I've tried g-pens they taste like plastic and crap out quickly. I've tried the clouds, looks nice but works like crap and battery dies quickly. The rhinos same kind of thing seems very cheaply built. But it's nice to see a company stepping up there game!

My patients swear by it, small compact discreet, works great looks great, and as much as i want to bash it i really can't, all i can say is Slightly Stoopid and Chosen Vapes made a killer vape pen. Here's some pics :)

Amazing medical vape pen
Amazing medical vape pen 2
Amazing medical vape pen 3
Amazing medical vape pen 4
Amazing medical vape pen 5
Amazing medical vape pen 6
Amazing medical vape pen Amazing medical vape pen 2 Amazing medical vape pen 3 Amazing medical vape pen 4 Amazing medical vape pen 5 Amazing medical vape pen 6

Camdawg

Camdawg

Same as the sonic pen. Best pen I've ever used. They all come out of the same couple factories in China. These are the best though, tungsten steel coil correct?

rawman

rawman

Idk but I know you take out the metal coil when burning bubble. It's like a spring that almost looks as if it came off a pair of fiskars. Lol

urbanfog

urbanfog

thas what it reminded me of, my herb attachment for my atmos

M

mcpuffin

Everyone has to have their own special edition vape pen...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I ordered one of these but they ran out of the color I wanted. They emailed me and ask if I would accept the special edition one for Slightly Stoopid. I didn't and still don't know who they are but I wanted one of these freakin pens. I LOVE IT!!!!!

The first post gives the main info. I got it for a discreet recreational vape pen. I never liked vaping because I am old school and smoke out of wood pipes, joints and bongs. I like smoke and want my weed and stuff burned up. I want a TOKE. Not a wimpy ass , mamby-pamby wiff of flavorful wind.

This does both and it does it to everything. ISO hash, bubble hash, kief and buds. If you use it with no ceramic disc and the top spring it will burn the material to ash. It will deliver a big, smokey, lung expanding toke that will instantly hit you. You know you got a really big hit.

If you put the ceramic disc over the heating coil and remove the top spring it will vaporize the material. When you take a hit it does have more flavor but you don't feel like you got a very big hit. Some smoke does come out on exhale but not like incinerate mode. But you do get high. Very stoned. There will be unburned looking but different looking left overs.

I like it because it is discreet like you have an e-cig. It is great for a quick hit when out and about on a drive or a hike. Dinner over at a non smokers house or group gatherings just go outside and take a quick one.

It feels much more solid than other ones I tried and has a very easy draw. Some that my friend had took a lot of power to toke them. Plus they were vaporized hits that are not my cup of tea. One was as big as a small remote control too. Some tasted like plastic. Not this one.

The usp charger is cool too. And it has a wall plug adapter.

I wouldn't have ordered any vape pen if I didn't get a chance to smoke this Chosen Vape at my friends house. He has had so many different vape things. He loves gadgets. He loves his Volcano. he never got me hooked on vaping before. He is one of those guys that had every gaming system there was. He is the same way with bongs and vapes. LOL!

DSCN1922
DSCN1925
DSCN1927
DSCN1928
DSCN1929
DSCN1930
DSCN1931
DSCN1932

I

immortalZ

Mine isn't working I don't think. It heats up but there's no smoke or vape or anything. When I draw through it I can taste it but I don't exhale smoke or anything. Can anyone help me out

Top Bottom