Amnesia Xxl Auto My First Attempt Hydro

• Thread starter Durksta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durksta

Durksta

Amnesia xxl auto my first attempt hydro 2
Amnesia xxl auto my first attempt hydro
hi my first hydro gro using gh tetra clay pellets started in small rock wool cube and transplanted into 2liter hydro pots with clay balls. Just started 4th week having problems with stretching, my plant is very compact. So I’ve moved the led to 50cm about instead of 20cm. But I have noticed curling in my fan leaves. I have pump on 24hr as the root system is in the clay balls I thought the plant roots would have enough oxygen would like some pointers please

Durksta

Durksta

View attachment 787030 View attachment 787029 hi my first hydro gro using gh tetra clay pellets started in small rock wool cube and transplanted into 2liter hydro pots with clay balls. Just started 4th week having problems with stretching, my plant is very compact. So I’ve moved the led to 50cm about instead of 20cm. But I have noticed curling in my fan leaves. I have pump on 24hr as the root system is in the clay balls I thought the plant roots would have enough oxygen would like some pointers please
Anyone?

Durksta

Durksta

Ok I’ll put what I’m doing if anyone reads they can help’me Please.

Ive got slight curling down leaves my pump is on 24hr so I’ve put a plug timer on 1/2 hr on 1/2 off to see if that changes the curling leaf if that isn’t the problem I will cut the nutrients a bit

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Wow not one helpful hydro guy on sight, for shame :p

Top Bottom