An alternative to Voodoo Juice?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

As far as the urea pellets go, they quit putting it in there, and all urea is, is nitrogen, dry animal piss is what it actually is........GM

D

dusty

As far as the urea pellets go, they quit putting it in there, and all urea is, is nitrogen, dry animal piss is what it actually is........GM

Sup bro, I just was mentioning the Urea pellets for shits and giggles really.

The facts are that Care Free Pond & Fountain enzyme that 1 oz treats 1000 gallons or whatever will do the same job Voodoo Juice is doing.

If you want to replace piranha check out Oregonism XL from Aurora/Roots..You'll love that shit!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Sup bro, I just was mentioning the Urea pellets for shits and giggles really.

The facts are that Care Free Pond & Fountain enzyme that 1 oz treats 1000 gallons or whatever will do the same job Voodoo Juice is doing.

If you want to replace piranha check out Oregonism XL from Aurora/Roots..You'll love that shit!

hey dusty if you don't mind, i am in the process of trying to switch off of an nutes, would you be able to put up other products equivalent to things like bug bud,overdrive,bud blood,3 part,and both the taran. and pirhana

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay dusty, im reading one of the packets, and it says it contains a bacterial/enzyme mixture, do u think they use the same enzymes as sensizym or hygrozym? shit I might be on to somethang here, think I might half to do a test and see what it dose against what im doing now......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

hey dusty if you don't mind, i am in the process of trying to switch off of an nutes, would you be able to put up other products equivalent to things like bug bud,overdrive,bud blood,3 part,and both the taran. and pirhana

Hay bro trust me u dont want to stop useing Big bud or overdrive, or Bud blood, thats the best shit on the market, and there VHO is fucking amazing shit to, Advanced has alot of very good nutes, u just half to weed out the not so good ones that they have......GM

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey grow or anyone, put up what ya think is legit and worth the price from advanced..that doesn't have a cheaper equivalent...also lol..list the cheaper equivalent...thanx Burn

D

dusty

Bud Blood is the same as Rambridge Blossom Blood.

Big Bud is Mono Potassium Phosphate, Amino Acid Complex, and Epsom Salt.

Over Drive is a rip of one of the GroTek products, i forget which one.

Piranha/Tarantula - Oregonism XL

Voodoo Juice/Sensizyme - Care Free Enzymes Pond & Fountain

Three Part - Cutting Edge Solutions Grow / Micro / Bloom

That should cover the whole 2+ line up.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I was sent a 2lb container of great White from Urban Garden mag for a test grow, and I have to say it's the best bene supplement I've ever used. Follow the directions on the label- I use about 2/3 the recommended amount at most, except for on the test plants. Those get the mfgr's recommended amount. So far, I don't see the benefit in using extra. The 2/3 plants are just as vigorous. The untreated plants are not as vigorous, and are more prone to attack from fungus and pests. Re-starting the test grow thread if anyone is interested. Peace

G

gosh408

** from a different site.
Pretty much everything that Advanced Nutrients makes is an over-priced rip off. Their stuff does work, don't get me wrong, but you can get similar, if not identical products for a fraction of the price that work just as well, if not better, if you look around a bit. Really the only thing that Advanced Nutrients has over other companies is their slick looking labels and a good advertising and marketing department.

Their Voodoo juice, for example, is one of the biggest rip-offs in the industry in my opinion. They are charging $220 a gallon for a product that must be diluted at a 1-128 ratio (1 oz. to 1 gallon in hydroponic dilution.) This means I would have to spend $515 every time I fill up a 300 gallon mixing tank or reservoir. Paying that much for bacterial cultures is just insane. You can get a gallon of BioAg, a nearly identical product, for about $100, and it has a 1-1000 dilution ratio. Using this it only costs about $33 to fill up that same 300 gallons. That is a savings of $482 every time the BioAg is used instead of the Voodoo Juice.

Not only that, but for the cost of 2.5 gallons of the Voodoo juice you can buy a nice Growing Solutions Aerated Compost Tea brewer or something similar and start making you own bacterial cultures for about 50 cents a gallon. The ACT's work much better than the Voodoo Juice does and they are literally 1/440th of the cost.

If you have a ton of money to blow and do not care about cost, then by all means go ahead and use their products. They do work, but I just do not find them to be worth the outrageously high price they charge, especially since you really aren't going to see much of a difference in yield or quality when compared to other nutrient lines.

budfriend

budfriend

just wanted to add my two cents.

I was told great white is periniaha and voodoo juice in one for alot less. I have used it about 3-4 cycles now. The last one i used at say 50% of there instructions. I got the biggest hairest roots ever coming out the rockwool.. BIG hairy ones

I was not sure what caused this untill i was talking to a guy i buy clones from sometimes and he has the biggest hairest roots i have seen. He said it was great white which led me to realize that is what had caused the best roots on my most recent crop.

hope this helps

does anyone know of anything cheaper

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

All I got to say is ive used roots-accelerator and it dident empress me at all.......GM

J

Jalisco Kid

Here is what is in voodoo juice. I use pond protector but for different reasons. If you could source the strains it would be a lot cheaper. JK

VoodooJuice 4L IL
C

cannabaholic

JK- Serious? I just went an looked...do you use the Megadophollis??

D

Donk Frog

found this on another site...it may be helpful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

organa bam is cheap ass gallon jugs of voodoo juice that dont go bad,119$, 5 year shelf life
i been using this for a year or so BAM from organa AG a lil secret company in hawaii ........that all the waste water treatment places use to inoculate...waste water with BAm and the old Japanese use for there orchid and rose garden here in hawaii

Organa Agriculture Inc. is an Organic Poha berry farm and organic fertilizer manufacturing facility in Wainae area of Oahu, Hawaii. Organa is the manufacturer of three organic products by Mr. Harry Arakaki, President. There is a network of distributors throughout the major Hawaiian islands where these products are a regional success with a truly devout following. All the retail business owners and most employees use and swear by these products, from treating their septic systems to growing prize-winning fruits and flowers.

BAM (Beneficial Active Micro-organisms) consisting of:
#

Photosynthetic Bacteria: promotes plant growth and development.
#

Lactic-acid Bacteria: suppresses disease and reduces harmful nematodes.
#

Yeast: promotes active cell and root division.

Fish Meal (Slow release source of nitrogen and phosphorous)

Kelp The alginic acid that is responsible for the moisture holding capacity of kelp fiber reportedly lasts seven years in the soil. The nutrients in kelp fiber are slowly released over a two year period. Kelp fiber is rich in major nutrients N, P, K, and micronutrients that are also needed for healthy plant growth, flowering, and fruit production.

Saponin A natural surfactant that helps water penetrate deeper into dry soil, dissolves soil nutrients and provides good air circulation underground.

Sulfur The sulfur is in a sulfate form (SO4)2. It is a useful nutrient that promotes healthy green leaves and good growth rates.

Wheat Bran or Rice Bran Good source of trace minerals, absorbent material and acts as cultivator for BAM.

History and Use of Leornardite Humic Acids

Leonardite is a naturally occurring hydro-carbon formed in the earth over millions of years by the chemical and biological decomposition of prehistoric plant and animal matter. Being highly decomposed natural humus and subject to significant levels of microbial activity, it contains high concentration of organic humus and folic acids.

Leonardite is not a fertilizer. It acts as a conditioner for the soils and as a biocatalyst and bio-stimulant for plants. Compared to other organic products, leonardite enhances plant growth (biomass production) and fertility of the soil. Leonardite has long term effectiveness and it does not enter into nutritional competition with plants for nutrients such as nitrogen.

For more information on Bokashi contact:

Organa Agriculture Hawaii, Inc.Phone: (808) 696-5336, FAX: 696-5366

Various papers on the practical benefits and uses of Beneficial Microbes have been authored by Mr. Arakaki and he is regarded in high esteem by his dedicated following of customers throughout Hawaii. (Note - older Japanese and Chinese gardeners take the bus to the retail stores just to buy a small 5# bag of Bokashi fertilizer). The three products are Bokashi Super Natural Fertilizer (Bokashi SNF), Organa Kelp Extract and BAM Beneficial Active Microbes BAM is a proprietary liquid combination of living, active cultures resulting in a powerful and cost-effective means of purifying water and improving soil systems, from the micro to the macro, (BAM also has many wonderful uses for farm & garden as well as in the house). When these products are used properly in agriculture there is a cumulative sustainable effect, resulting in the improvement in the health of all major ecological systems, specifically water, soil, plant, human and last but all important, air quality.

The "potential for good" in reversing the trend of non-sustainable agriculture systems and destructive synthetic chemical means of fertilizing has been theorized correctly by Dr. Teruo Higa of Okinawa, who has authored many books and articles, and a world-wide network of users and distributors has sprung up around the products formulated by him and his associates as well as by various manufacturers of products loosely categorized under the name EM or Effective Microbes, (a legally generic term which we freely and legally draw upon for certain useful information purposes). Our position is that in theory Dr. Higa is correct in general; however the products which have been developed by he and others of EM/SCD, are inferior to those of Mr. Arakaki. see competition Mr. Arakaki has consulted with and provided the products for various grass-roots projects in Hawaii as diverse as aquaculture and toxic shoreline clean-up of oil refinery soil contamination. Distributors in Hawaii such as "Olomana Gardens", "Pahoa Feed and Fertilizer" and "The Garden House" are true believers and themselves users of Mr. Arakaki's "miracle" products. (note -the garden house advertises in the newspaper "the magic bokashi all organic super-ono locally made fertilizer- use on all plants! just sprinkle & watch everything jump!") (note also there is an interesting and informative letter written by one of the owners of Olomana gardens, http://www.olomanagardens.com look on the left sidebar at the bottom under BAM and click on the link. RxBAM.com - is the authorized online representative for marketing/sales and general information outside Hawaii. It was created by Dennis McKenna as a means to spread the word about these amazing products and co-ordinate all world-wide sales/info efforts. Rxbam.com also has strong ties to the Hawaii Organic Farmers Association HOFA, of which Mr. Arakaki is a life member, and is helping to expand marketing and customer base there as well. where we are USDA-ARS testing for efficacy as organic kill step in fruit/vegetable handling/washing/packaging. Preliminary test results should be available at the end of Feb or beginning of March, at the latest. This alone could be huge. We will lobby for a mandate of BAM over chlorine for food wash purposes. Rincon Mountain Avocado Farm has agreed to be a model farm used to test the efficacy of all products. Steve Moret is the owner/operator and has recently begun development of the farm. Salton Sea - a $4.72 million proposal has been submitted (Dec '06) to the Salton Sea Authority SSA for consideration. We are proposing to restore the Salton Sea for $880,000 a year utilizing our BAM product. This will entail construction of a manufacturing facility nearby SS which will produce an abundance of products in addition to what is needed for Salton Sea so as to be a major hub for the south-western areas, such as Mexico, Arizona and of course California. Patagonia - Mr. Yvon Chouinard, CEO of Patagonia, a $180,000,000 per year corporation and author of "Let My People Go Surfing" a best-selling book based on the Patagonia corporate model, has recently received a sample of Bokashi SNF for his personal garden use. We eagerly await his reaction after using. It is thought that with a favorable review doors will open to the many various organic farmers, such as cotton and wool, which supply his clothing company, and that they will immediately begin testing and using our products. Also, a sample of BAM is being sent to the materials testing department of Patagonia for use as a means of speeding the wash of Merino organic wool. Merino wool has been "traditionally' slow-washed in water to soften the wool. More recently this practice was abandoned in favor of using chlorine to speed up this wash cycle, which is necessary to remove the "scale" that occurs naturally on the surface of the wool. Because of Patagonia's commitment to sustainable farming practices, they have gone back to the traditional method of slow water washing without chlorine. Mr. Arakaki believes his BAM product will act much the same as chlorine without the down-side, again speeding up the wash process in an organic way. samples will be sent out from Rx BAM in Los Angeles to Ventura for Patagonia testing around January 12-19, '07. Lyle Anderson Group - Buckeye Arizona development – Rx BAM has been in prelimianry talks with representatives of the Lyle Anderson Development co. They are committed to sustainability as much as practical and have expressed an interest in including our products in many aspects of their billion dollar development of Buckeye Arizona, in the areas of agronomy and waste water management. They estimate that in 30 years there will be over a million people in the Buckeye area, up from a few hundred in the last century. http://lyleandersonco.com competition - There is one major competitor, under the trade names embokashi, emtechnology, scdtech, emhawaii, etc., comprising a world-wide network of distributors and users of the far inferior "EM" products. These are all the result of Dr Teruo Higa's efforts in developing products and consulting on projects around the world.

pluses & minuses -on the negative side, emtech/scd has been aggressively attempting to utilize their products for about 10 years with varying degrees of success. their success can point to their international network of users and distributors. Also, Dr Higa represents the leading authority in the field of microbes simply by virtue of his books, "An Earth-Saving Revolution" (in two volumes), "A Future Reborn", magazine articles and the many projects attempted around the world. Dr. Higa comes from an academic background and is a relative recent convert to field work, after his accidental discovery. On the plus side Mr. Arakaki has been a farmer all his life with hands on field experience for thirty years. He is a self-taught expert on microbes and capable of conducting and overseeing all aspects of lab testing. We feel Dr Higa is mistaken about some aspects of microbes, which Mr. Arakaki is familiar with and far more authoritative on. The proof of this bold statement is in the efficiency and economy (strength) of organa products. The fact is that the EM factory shut down in Hawaii, and the coconut wireless of farmers there use our products instead. The EMHawaii office is an address, phone and website, but is only available by appointment. Also on the plus side is that emtech/scd has already pioneered or blazed the trail in diversified uses and applications of microbes. Again, with varying degrees of success/failure. These roads or "networks" are now easily accessible to anyone following their footsteps, like us, because these same users of EM products will be primed and educated about microbes, unlike the majority of our future customers who are clueless about microbes. When they compare our products and prices there is no comparison and we will dominate, like our products and like our microbes. Future - the future looks bright. As our knowledge, testing & R&D efforts continue, along with those of our users, more products and uses are inevitable. We are only beginning to pry the secrets out of the fantastic worlds and creatures called microbes. We plan for national and eventually international networks of manufacturing facilities under the guidance and control of Organa Ag and Mr. Arakaki.

Timing - We are on the crest of the wave of the "return to sustainability" on the local and global stage. The "potential for good", through the use of microbes, is compelling. Others have theorized what we are claiming and know our products to be capable of. We have the most powerful microbial products on the market. These products fulfill the potential of the claims of the competition whose products, by comparison barely work, some don't even, i.e. "Jefferson City Project".

Products - New products need to be developed in the areas of human healthcare, such as topical

creams and ointments, nutritional supplements and household goods. For an idea of what our

future product line may resemble look at the emtrading.com website.

For more information contact Dennis McKenna 323-464-2753 or [email protected]

http://www.rxbam.com

RxBAM

PRICE LIST

NOTE:THE RxBAM LINE OF PRODUCTS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH. "BOKASHI SUPER NATURAL FERTILIZER", "BAM BENEFICIAL ACTIVE MICROBES" AND "ORGANA SUPER NATURAL KELP EXTRACT" ARE "LIVING" MICRO-ORGANISMS, WHICH HAVE NO COMPARISON TO THE DEAD, BURNT MANURES AND WEAK COMPOSTS YOU'VE BEEN USING. THEY ARE FAR MORE BENEFICIAL AND ECONOMICAL DUE TO THEIR CUMULATIVE BENEFITS TO THE SOIL, (LESS IS NEEDED AS SOIL DEVELOPS), AND WILL IMMEDIATELY STRENGTHEN ALL PLANT SYSTEMS. THESE ARE THE ONLY THREE PRODUCTS MOST ANY FARMER NEEDS TO ACHIEVE THE ULTIMATE HEALTH FOR PLANTS/CROPS, ANIMALS AND HUMANS AS WELL AS TO ACHIEVE TRUE SUSTAINABILITY, AND THEY ARE ECONOMICAL. TRY AND YOU WILL BELIEVE.

Use of any one of these products will produce a dramatic and noticeable improvement to all fruits and vegetables, nuts & grains, all plants; however, for the ultimate, use all three!

WE SUGGEST FARMERS USE BOKASHI SUPER NATURAL FERTILIZER IN/ON THE SOIL AND FOLIAR FEED WITH A MIXTURE OF BAM AND ORGANA KELP EXTRACT MIXED 50-50 AND DILUTED WITH 200 GALLONS OF WATER PER ACRE FOR THE ULTIMATE IN SUSTAINABLE FERTILIZATION. FOR THAT REASON WE OFFER THE “FARMERS STARTER KIT” CONSISTING OF TWO PALLETS OF PRODUCT. ONE PALLET IS ENOUGH BOKASHI SUPERNATURAL FERTILIZER TO TREAT/INOCULATE 4 ACRES OF SOIL (FOR TEST) AND THE SECOND PALLET IS SPLIT 50/50 BAM & ORGANA SUPER NATURAL KELP EXTRACT. THIS IS ENOUGH LIQUID TO FOLIAR SPRAY 50+ ACRES (Depending on crop and method of delivery).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Bottom