An Amazing OG Recipe I Want To Share With Everyone

• Thread starter The Kind Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Lol the last 2 posts make no sense. Newbs too new to know The Kind Man hasn't posted in a long time. Too uneducated to write an understandable sentence. Maybe I'm just too high?

M

marywanna420

What didnt make any sense me respecting someones smarts of how,much they know? Or the ? I asked him to check out my thread for help? & id agree about the guy above mine especially bcuz if he read more of the,pages he would find out the answer to his ?

S

SkyNetOG

Great info!
Growers from Russian Federation sending respect!
Spasibo!

P

paperplane

Thank you for the recipe. Im going to give it a try. I just popped some Larry O.G. beans from CC too. Perfect timing.....=)
Thank you....

W

willy led wonka

this is a great recipie for most strains. I didnt care for the sensi a/b combo either and have been using Jungle juice for a couple of rounds now for my base nutes and i like them alot better. JMO

planesane

planesane

Lol the last 2 posts make no sense. Newbs too new to know The Kind Man hasn't posted in a long time. Too uneducated to write an understandable sentence. Maybe I'm just too high?
Lol fuck it's been years but we all have to start somewhere and I'm definitely no Forum expert.
I've read this thread a bunch but I may have overlooked it it happens

Top Bottom