An Amazing OG Recipe I Want To Share With Everyone

• Thread starter The Kind Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Smokster

Thanks Kind Man. runing Oiginal Og's On a Sure to Grow mat in a 4x4 tray in 4x4 rockwool. Flood and Drain. Looking forward to running my next round like yours.

M

Mr.Smokster

Hey Kind man, couple questions for you. ANy super tips for successful clones of the Og. I use roots excelirator, voodoo juice, and b-52 for wattering and dip n gro for the day i cut them. I spray them twice a day and leave the humidity dome on them for 2 days before takin it off. My heat mat temp is set at 75 degrees. Not getting fast or strong looking ones. Other strains love it and show roots early. Just seeing if you had any secrets for them. Also, not quite clear on the drain to waste. Does that mean you water them with the wand and then the run off is not used again. Most of the products you used in your recipe I do myself, but alot of them I dont and am definitely going to test run it on a 4x4 here soon. I was using GH for long time and recently have switched over to Advanced Nutes. My ppm meter was faulty and I have not been using one because my friends told me to just follow the feeding chart. Can I continue this with your recipe or should I get a meter. Fyi, the switch in nutes has made my medicine almost coughless smoke with incredible potency. Absolutely love it now and am sold that there products are great. Thanks Kind Man.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Mr.Smokster:

Don't use B-52 when you are cloning, there is entirely too much food in there for clones. Roots Excel. and Voodoo Juice is all you should be feeding them using tap water that has been left out to bubble for 24 hours to have the chlorine evaporated off. But do not get me wrong, it needs a little bit of food, maybe 25-40 elemental ppm's, but not much over that or your clones will not do well at all like you're experiencing. OGer's can be picky as hell, but once you dial her in she can be quite easy.

Yes, you are correct with the drain to waste, I do not reuse the run off solution. Recirculating was too much of a pain in the ass fighting with the pH and ppm values.

Word of advice, invest in a ppm meter. They cost less than $200 and it will save you a lot of frustration.

As I said above, since you are recirculating, watch your ppm values as the run off is mixing with the fresh nutrients and that might make your pH swing crazy directions from the different chemical elements being reintroduced back into solution.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

M

Mr.Smokster

Thank you very much bro, very kind of you. I just potted some Og's in 3 gallon pots with some cocunut and perlite. I will be trying your recipe with my next round. How many feedings does the 45 gallon resi give you. You werent joking about the recirculating resi messn with the ph, It jumps up to past 8.5 after 1 watering. I did get some Rhino Skin and it seems to be helping. I really like the drain to waste idea and am ready to spend even more on nutes. Thanks again

Y

Ya...The Pizza

thanks for the generous help, I'm going to put a lot of those nutes into play, on my own strains!

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

MonkeyBone:

I personally do not like Sensi Bloom A & B, the results were never as good as using the SBA/B as a base. The company that sells the product is Tradewinds, and the brand is called Super Nutrients. Your local hydroponics store should have it in stock.

There are no issues if you want to use the Big Bud powder, just for simplification the liquid was used.

The reason Monster Bloom is added then is to help add bulk to the flowers, the use of one or the other just didn't get the development & structure that was being looked for.

Bud Factor X is a great product, I would use it during Veg once a week as a foliar spray (1/2 strength) and during bloom 1/2 strength in the tank as a root zone additive all the way through until 2 weeks before you pull.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
Hi Kind Man,
Thank you for the followup info, exactly what I needed :) I am going to run your recipe exactly brother and will gladly give you feedback. I ordered the Super A+B today, I've got everything else waiting. Its about a grand worth of nutes for the run, so it will be the priciest batches I ever had the displeasure to drain away :)

I have always recirculated my nutrients and don't mind the ph control. What do you think the differences in taste or quality will be in a recirc system versus a drain to waste.? I wouldn't think much if any especially changing the res once a week. But you've ran this and know the deal, I'd appreciate the advice.

Thanks again

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
I forgot to mention, besides my old unit latin saying de oppresso liber, one of my favs is,

Cuiusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

MonkeyBone:

The taste is genetically controlled. The right ratios of nutrients for your plant will give it the best taste, not the type of system you run.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

G

grenbone

MonkeyBone:

The taste is genetically controlled. The right ratios of nutrients for your plant will give it the best taste, not the type of system you run.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

I have always felt this way about the variety in taste within the genetic makeup of cannabis. You can literally cater to taste using nutrients properly. Great thread Kind Man!

N

norcal

i ran close to this same line at the collective i work at. i personally dont like advanced as much as House and Garden. 800 a week on a 55 gal rez is a rip off. his results couldnt match mine so he switched after using advanced FOREVER. but i would say advanced did some good stuff. just not quite on the same level. AND smaller yields...

N

norcal

^^^^ thats completely just my opinion. and you know what they say about those.

MeJuana

MeJuana

MonkeyBone:

I personally do not like Sensi Bloom A & B, the results were never as good as using the SBA/B as a base. The company that sells the product is Tradewinds, and the brand is called Super Nutrients. Your local hydroponics store should have it in stock.|

Funny you just so happen to use the same nutrients as I have chosen as well. I also love OG and will be dissecting your lined up for my own personal uses, thx buddy.

G

Ghost Face

Hello,

Two questions;

1; Would AN Connoisseur A+B work good for BLOOM
2; What do you think about Sensi Grow A+B for veg?

I would like to know if you could add my msn for some questions about you re recipe since i am growing 2 nice genetic of OG Kush

C

croniholic

Nice, I run advanced and I will give this recipe a try. I might cut out a couple of things, see how it goes.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

super bloom has an overall NPK ratio of 3-0.6-4. what's the difference if we use a generic 3-1-2 or 3-1-4 base? for that matter, sensi grow is 6.2-2.2-5.7 - isn't that also suitable for bloom base?

Top Bottom