IMG 0515

Cabana special
IMG 0497

IMG 0521

IMG 0523

Keep it irie boys. Chop chop on the 13th

U

username09

How often do you dwc guys change the water/nutes in your system? I run bubble buckets now and wouldn't mind running a similar setup to this. Just wondering how often you change the water/nute mix and how often you clean the buckets and all

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

IMG 1517
Long time, doing the same thang. Almost done with the application for commercial here in Michigan. here is a room of cabana getting ready for harvest. The concentrate from this tropical girl is unreal.

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

How often do you dwc guys change the water/nutes in your system? I run bubble buckets now and wouldn't mind running a similar setup to this. Just wondering how often you change the water/nute mix and how often you clean the buckets and all

Currently we are running veg + bloom . We do a complete water change every two weeks. I'm a organic soil guy, hydro is very different from what I'm used to. In my opinion veg + bloom is good but clogs lines and isn't a very clean nutrient to run in dwc, just my opinion. I know people who run it with flood and drain and have wonderful results, except yield. We run 3 rooms with 16 sites in each...the first run we ran current cultures line and harvested 24 pounds off 16 plants, veg + bloom in the next room only harvested 11 pounds off 16 plants. We only deep clean once after the harvest is done... running h2o2 thru the system and wiping out and all that other tedious bullshit. Hope that helps

Top Bottom