And The Dominos Fall....oregon And Alaska Legalize!!

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Good new for them!!

BAD FOR FLORIDUH.......an the rest..
Our republican rigged warpigstate has ounce again
LET THE COUNTRY DOWN,as we re hire a well know
criminal of WELLFARE FRAUD to run this dumb assed
state for 4 more grooling years,SHUCKS i guess the women DONT want equal pay or rights,i guess the
people liked to see our POWER BILLS GO UP 50 to 75 dollars a month from the DUKE SCAMMERS,i guess they like higher taxes an being pushed round by the MILLION AIRS here.

When FLA passes,it will be the REAL turning point!
but NOT until then.........so good luck folks with our civil rights???????
peace,Lg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just found out that one of my cousins is now the Secretary of State for Rhode Island. WTFage abounds!

On another note, this is specifically for the anti-voters. WE DID IT! Local election, close, but WE DID IT! We got that asshole incumbent OUT (O! How sad, he didn't have enough personal friends voting for him) even though he received thousands from outside PACs, thousands that the challenger did not enjoy. Guess what she thinks about Prop. 215. :D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medical is still in place ...so far for the next yr ...then we shall see ..Oregon that is ...interesting to see what OLC will do with it ...July 1st 2015 legal

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

always keen words or wisdom from fishwhistle....I couldn't agree with his thoughts more!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not much they can do to stop it now,too many states legalizing.Im sure 2016 cali will too and that will make the west coast complete top to bottom and im sure the rest will fall like dominoes.

They see money ...gotta have there fingers in the pot !!

organicplanet

organicplanet

Yes!!!!! Congratulations farmers our movement is snowballing now!!! Way to go Alaska and Oregon!!!! Anyone privy to good outdoor locations in southern Oregon? Please let me know.
white city Oregon that's where my farm is nice quiet and beautiful

oLd1

oLd1

I think it was Alabama where I was at. They had THC Vap at the Gas Station but no idea.

Well buy some not a hard buzz but did good.

oLd1

Last edited:
Top Bottom