Android Phone Upload Question

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dilligaf

dilligaf

I need to know if anyone can advise me on how to upload pictures from an android phone. .bear in mind that I am technology challenged at best..would like to do a grow diary thread. .any help will be appreciated

D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've only used the site through a browser on my Android devices, but I have the same functionality as I do on my computer.

Do you see an option to upload a file? That's how you get pix up.

sixstring

sixstring

should be an upload a file button in your post area just like on a pc.hit it and then hit open file,find your pic file and click done,then wait while the system uploads it.you will see your pic under the post area when its done.if you want to add more pics just keep repeating those steps.

sixstring

sixstring

also if your phone does not have 4g or wifi service this whole process will be slow as hell lol

dilligaf

dilligaf

Thanks for the replies. .it is 3g..Not even that near my house. .will try to upload a pic of something in a day or two..Thanks again

D

sixstring

sixstring

3g can work it will just take alot of time and you need a good signal.like when im up north i got like maybe 1 bar of 3g signal i can barely load this site,the like button does not work at all and i def cannot load pics from there.

dilligaf

dilligaf

I tried this same thing months ago but phone wouldn't let me open file. .maybe phone updates fixed it

D

Top Bottom