Animal Cookies

• Thread starter shuks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shuks

shuks

What's up farm, long time reader first time poster here. Got this cut from a trustworthy source, pretty sure its the real deal but I can't be certain until i flower her
Animal cookies
Animal cookies 2
Animal cookies 3
Animal cookies 4

Any input/advice/experience is appreciated. My buddy was running forum cooks for a while, this cut has the same long wine colored stems and similar structure but grows noticeably faster. Been vegging for about 4 weeks now, going to flip in the next week or so ~

Gonna do my best to keep this thread updated regularly for anyone who wants to tag along:cool:

Roots 707
Roots Organics base nutes (1/2 strength)
Floralicious Plus
Mammoth P
Great White
Silica
Sea Green
Heavy 16 Foliar

315w LEC w/ Hortilux 4200k
RH: 55-60%
PH: 5.8-6.2

B

Burned Haze

I would do RH 60-70% in veg min and don’t bother with mammoth p in veg, I did a compare and it’s def not worth the money to waste it . depending on what silica source it is, always apply silica first in your Rez or it will make it unstable. Check your brand or instructions if your unsure, I know raw silica you can apply anytime but agsil 16h and just about any brand I ever used in last 10 years it must be first in the Rez( you would think they would put that on the tag and make that a highlight to the costumer instead of calling them or in the manual as a side note ) Just a few tips

Anyways looking good and good strain choice, hope it’s the real deal! Check for nanners (hermies )whole time and for any bad traits so if it’s a bad plant or runt , you won’t have to run it again . Plus gsc is more prone to stress hermieing ( depending on what pheno you got)

It’s all about being pro active and realizing those things before screwing yourself. Prevention is the key on just about anything lol

Anyways Keep it up and good luck, subbed

Last edited by a moderator:
shuks

shuks

I would do RH 60-70% in veg min and don’t bother with mammoth p in veg, I did a compare and it’s def not worth the money to waste it . depending on what silica source it is, always apply silica first in your Rez or it will make it unstable. Check your brand or instructions if your unsure, I know raw silica you can apply anytime but agsil 16h and just about any brand I ever used in last 10 years it must be first in the Rez( you would think they would put that on the tag and make that a highlight to the costumer instead of calling them or in the manual as a side note ) Just a few tips

Anyways looking good and good strain choice, hope it’s the real deal! Check for nanners (hermies )whole time and for any bad traits so if it’s a bad plant or runt , you won’t have to run it again . Plus gsc is more prone to stress hermieing ( depending on what pheno you got)

It’s all about being pro active and realizing those things before screwing yourself. Prevention is the key on just about anything lol

What’s up burned haze I appreciate the tips. Good lookin out on the mammoth p that shit is expensive

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

But what about mammoth P in flower? I have a few samples that in total make up 400 gallons. I was thinking of using it on a tester set of 30 clones since 400 gallons is one feeding in one of my flower rooms. I have heard a lot of crazy mixed reviews.

shuks

shuks

But what about mammoth P in flower? I have a few samples that in total make up 400 gallons. I was thinking of using it on a tester set of 30 clones since 400 gallons is one feeding in one of my flower rooms. I have heard a lot of crazy mixed reviews.
From what I understand after looking through their website, they guarantee a minimum 6% increase in stem strength which isn't crazy but assuming it takes a while to reach that 6% difference it may be valuable to use it from the start - but everyone I've talked to so far who has used it always says the same thing about it not really making any noticeable difference in veg - as for flower they guarantee a 16% min. increase in yield, I've watched some side by side grows on youtube and the difference is pretty substantial.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
only inut I can offer is plan of flipping soon as your running them in a tent and depending on if you have room for roof extenders cookies cultivars tend to stretch like hell. Plan your flip to allow for tent height plus how low your lights hang when pulled up all the way. Otherwise you may out grow your headroom and have a lot of canopy management on your hands. Straight cookie strains can stretch over 200% However, I haven't ever run your particular cross so maybe the other side of the parent line will tame the cookie stretch. Hope this helps. :smoking:

shuks

shuks

only inut I can offer is plan of flipping soon as your running them in a tent and depending on if you have room for roof extenders cookies cultivars tend to stretch like hell. Plan your flip to allow for tent height plus how low your lights hang when pulled up all the way. Otherwise you may out grow your headroom and have a lot of canopy management on your hands. Straight cookie strains can stretch over 200% However, I haven't ever run your particular cross so maybe the other side of the parent line will tame the cookie stretch. Hope this helps. :smoking:
Thanks brotha, if these ladies stretch anywhere near 200% im screwed LOL. But yeah I've heard cookies never really slow down on the stretch.. already feel like I topped em a bit late this last round but we'll see. Appreciate the input

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks brotha, if these ladies stretch anywhere near 200% im screwed LOL. But yeah I've heard cookies never really slow down on the stretch.. already feel like I topped em a bit late this last round but we'll see. Appreciate the input
iv ran plenty o cookies in tents and if your flipping em soon you should have plenty o room if the plants are at ground height.

shuks

shuks

iv ran plenty o cookies in tents and if your flipping em soon you should have plenty o room if the plants are at ground height.
Yeah you're prob right if I flipped right now I'd be fine, ended up super cropping anyways since I only have three of these ladies I figured I may as well cut the stretch a bit and try to get the most out of em. thanks man

shuks

shuks

Been two days since I supercropped, first time giving it a shot but so far so good I believe. Was a bit intimidated at first but I noticed they started to turn themselves around in the first day so that was encouraging. New tops are starting to take off now

Fed yesterday :cool:
s
IMG 0230
IMG 0232
IMG 0233
IMG 0231
IMG 0234
IMG 0235
IMG 0236

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Is the first picture showing that its bent completely over? I dont think that what ur looking for. Maybe some ducktape now. Like yesterday.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I tend to make my super cropping a bit smaller but you do have the idea

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Animal cookies is the cut I am going to try next. Eager to see how this goes, looks like the real deal to me.

Top Bottom