Another Strange One

• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joeca1i

joeca1i

heres what its about:The content of this book is primarily excerpted from the letter, interview
transcripts and personal notes I received from the late Matilda O'Donnell
MacElroy. Her letter to me asserts that this material is based on her
recollection of communication with an alien being, who "spoke" with her
telepathically. During July and August of 1947 she interviewed an
extraterrestrial being who she identifies as "Airl", and whom she claims was
and continues to be an officer, pilot and engineer who was recovered from a
flyer saucer that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947. direct link

B

Bluenote

Go drop some more Blotter you mindlessly proselytising fool. Do I need to post up the verses warning of " false prophets and teachers"...............and of course by *your own criteria* and the criteria set forth within the Bible itself...****YOU qualify as such****.

G

gooey

hahaha skuzzz thats some good shit i was looking to see if anyone else was posting and then bam my thought exactly...i dint open a link and im not here to hate but come on bro really... we all know there are aliens....but someone claiming to talk with them...hehe i got a bridge in brooklyn for ya mane, serisuly tho one love

Dr.X

Dr.X

Maybe, just maybe, the woman back in 1947 was tripping eh? I don't know on what tho, cause I smoked lots of dope and until now I haven't been able to have any kind of comunications with Aliens...:p But if they are really green Aliens I strongly believe they will come for us to build the biggest farm of pot somewhere in the universe :D

Top Bottom