Another Week Or Two?

• Thread starter Jbellsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

So here's my Chem dog 4 from Dr seeds. This will be week 10 since I flipped. Soil grow with cheap led lights, suite leaf nutes. Cut nutes out last week and just been watering since. Been a strong healthy plant from the start. Cut a tester bud to try it out and seems ready to me. Trichs are mostly cloudy with few amber and some clear. Still second guessing my harvest times.last couple I pulled where problem early for most but I seem to like the more energeic uplifting buzz. Anyway just want to ask some of you pros what you think. These picks are from about a week ago when I was originally going to harvest

20180614 211254
20180614 200730
20180614 200657
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So here's my Chem dog 4 from Dr seeds. This will be week 10 since I flipped. Soil grow with cheap led lights, suite leaf nutes. Cut nutes out last week and just been watering since. Been a strong healthy plant from the start. Cut a tester bud to try it out and seems ready to me. Trichs are mostly cloudy with few amber and some clear. Still second guessing my harvest times.last couple I pulled where problem early for most but I seem to like the more energeic uplifting buzz. Anyway just want to ask some of you pros what you think. These picks are from about a week ago when I was originally going to harvest
Is it shooting new white hairs out still? I would scope it soon

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Is it shooting new white hairs out still? I would scope it soon
White hairs are 95 pecent red now. I scoped last night they are about 70 percent cloudy/ milky, 20 clear and 10 amber. Won' be around for next 5 days so I'm debating to harvest

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
White hairs are 95 pecent red now. I scoped last night they are about 70 percent cloudy/ milky, 20 clear and 10 amber. Won' be around for next 5 days so I'm debating to harvest
Many like myself will chop right at the first signs of amber. Its only going to degrade from here to couch potato smoke

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Many like myself will chop right at the first signs of amber. Its only going to degrade from here to couch potato smoke
I like them a little early as well. Think I'm going to chop. U sold me. Better a little early then late ya.

Monster762

Monster762

I’m no pro but but without a scope I’d say you’re about done now. Pushing does degrade the thc. Personal experience. Now if you want cbd cbn push it

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey gt you no your shit. What' this I read about the color of ash can tell u quality of bud.u no anything about this.
It is a burn temperature or rate thing. The less nutes in the pot the lower the temp to get white ash. When you have a high temp carbon in the bud then it takes a higher temp to get to white ash. A bic lighter wont get that hot leaving you with unburnt carbon (black ash)

Monster762

Monster762

Hey gt you no your shit. What' this I read about the color of ash can tell u quality of bud.u no anything about this.
On this a clean ash of dry weed should be about white. Black n chunky means there’s moisture or crap still in it. It won’t tell you actual quality as far as levels of thc n all just how clean the plant was at chop n how dried it is. Again Just my opinion.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Yes I believe the metals in nutes also play a big role in commercial grows haveing less quality bud the majority of the time .

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Metals elements, carbs, plasticizers, pesticides. Horticultural oils.. People are smoking less weed and more ingredients now than ever thanks to corporate legalization.

Worst weed I ever smoked was so bitter you couldn't take a hit, then I heard a sizzle in my vape. There was black shit running out of the buds. They sell this shit every day by the ton down in the southwest (LA, AZ, CO)

When you harvest early and everyone rates bud by how quick you pass out, you just need to load that bud with chems and call it couch lock aka I've been poisoned and it made me fall asleep.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Metals elements, carbs, plasticizers, pesticides. Horticultural oils.. People are smoking less weed and more ingredients now than ever thanks to corporate legalization.

Worst weed I ever smoked was so bitter you couldn't take a hit, then I heard a sizzle in my vape. There was black shit running out of the buds. They sell this shit every day by the ton down in the southwest (LA, AZ, CO)

When you harvest early and everyone rates bud by how quick you pass out, you just need to load that bud with chems and call it couch lock aka I've been poisoned and it made me fall asleep.
Boy howdy they sure are... Someone asks me what makes weed potent now a days... I tell them its the pesticides. Dude said it was bomb as fuck... And the bowl even pops and crackles like a sparkler too!!!

Top Bottom