Any grow "Gorilla Grape" ???

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediBlunts

Damn man thats a great find. But JAWS that black-napalm so delicious man you'll have to post id love to see it if you get a chance.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
I ran the gorilla grapes for about 3-4 runs and outside, great yielder of some dope purple nugs. Got 2 seeds left Im savin for the right time. Also got 3 dpdxpre98bubba X goo i made that are seedlings. too bad outlaws gone, had some good genetics....

D

doja_king

Hi,. I see how enthused ppl are in regards to the double purple doja.
I was gifted f2s of the "floja" dpd x flo. I pretty much let these slip thru my fingers, lent them out and looks like there not coming back. Last time I saw them (they are outside) there was a boy covered in little purple nutsacks.
I smoked a finished floj' and the potency is lacking, tho it unclouds mind, especially if u been smoking heavy buds,. So it is still a handy smoke to have around, oh and its all taste, like blowing a purp boquet out ur mouth.
I had no idea these genetics were held in such high regard otherwise I would have held them.

Theres a cross for auction atm on another seed auction site.
Purple Kush v2?
Its gorilla grape X Og raskal (og fire cut X sfv Og f3)
Thats wot led me here, searching the line age of gorilla grape which is purp erk X dpd f3 and I thought geez I already held doja.

So if anyones intetested go look on that auction site.

Oh and can anyone tell me about the doja parents plz? The black russian and the ?spotnik ?

D

doja_king

Looks like the 'touch of death' syndrome, like wen a new member posts it just kills threads.
Seemed like a good discussion.

Top Bottom