Any Help Would B Greate

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

here is some pics I just took of one of them
and in the last pic is funny black stuff going on never ever ever seen anything like it the leafs look like they multing or something

SANY0291
SANY0293
SANY0294
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u think the funny looking leafs could bc I transplanted them and broke up the root ball?

xenon730

xenon730

u think the funny looking leafs could bc I transplanted them and broke up the root ball?
Doubtful. Physical root damage is greatly overstated. I regularly cut the bottom half of old plants rootballs and add fresh soil periodically. You can remove or destroy or mess with a lot of the total root mass. As long as you leave a decent central chunk, no problems. When i do this the plants don't wilt or even slow down growing really, the roots just grow back. Unless you cause disease, physical damage to roots is not a big deal to vegging plants at all.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

they seem to be looking or at least seem better the tops look a lot greener but still bottom does not took to happy

xenon730

xenon730

they seem to be looking or at least seem better the tops look a lot greener but still bottom does not took to happy
Any of the damage will remain most likely. If new growth looks good, you have likely corrected the problem. Is the bottom half getting worse or just staying the same?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

maybe slowly getting worst going to up the nute just a lil next feeding

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wondering if I should do water feed water feed bottle says every watering I just don't now I do feel I am learning a lot I been doing feed every time

what I think is going on is im not using enough water per plant

xenon730

xenon730

wondering if I should do water feed water feed bottle says every watering I just don't now I do feel I am learning a lot I been doing feed every time

what I think is going on is im not using enough water per plant
I put a gallon through my 3g fabric pots of promix when not fully rooted and that will almost half once it's "rootbound".

Top Bottom