Any kind of help needed in the MMJ program?

• Thread starter StonerCasper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonerCasper

HEY NEW MEXICO. My fiance and I have opened a non-profit MMJ consulting business. We help with everything from getting a recommendation to harvesting your own crop. We are Personal Production License holders also and have been growing our own medicine and making our own edibles and we can help you and show you do all of that. Or any questions or help any1 might need we can help.

Need help hooking up with a producer?
Want to grow your own medicine but don't know how or where to start?
recipes for edible tinctures and raw-medicine
Help you through your harvest.

We are also looking for anyone who would like to help and be a part of the advancement of MMJ in NM.

So e-mail me or call and we can talk more if any1 is interested.
:harvest:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

We are also looking for anyone who would like to help and be a part of the advancement of MMJ in NM.

So e-mail me or call and we can talk more if any1 is interested.
:harvest:

Right on! I am interested in helping the advancement of MMJ in NM! What part of the state are you in? We are also trying to become a LNPP... as the rules change we are trying to adapt.

PM me and lets talk especially if you are in the ABQ area

:bow

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Right on! I am interested in helping the advancement of MMJ in NM! What part of the state are you in? We are also trying to become a LNPP... as the rules change we are trying to adapt.

PM me and lets talk especially if you are in the ABQ area

:bow

Not sure but I think this cat bailed some months ago? Could be wrong. Wouldnt be the first time lol

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Not sure but I think this cat bailed some months ago? Could be wrong. Wouldnt be the first time lol

LOL Ya I think I replied to another of his posts a while back... Sorry musta been baked...:smiley_joint:

S

StonerCasper

Sorry folks I for I am trying to get back to every one on all my forums but it is difficult due to my harsh recovery of my attack a few months ago... I am back though and here to do what ever I can to help and make this plant accessible to everyone in need.

S

StonerCasper

Still here if anyone wants to be involved.... IM DOING BIG THINGS NOW

FriedBacon

FriedBacon

Still here if anyone wants to be involved.... IM DOING BIG THINGS NOW

Hey stonercasper. I just got my two doctors to sign off on me to get into the program. I am actually sending in the forms and my ppl forms. I just stated that I was staying indoor for security reason. Anything I want to make sure and add to my ppl form or anything I would want to leave out. Thank you, I'm up in the Capitol area

S

StonerCasper

hey FriB i have been extreeeemly busy with all that has been going on and the site had been so slow i hadnt checked in a long time. hopefully you got your PPL and everything is going good. if you still need help and cant find what your seeking the guys at NM Brief Relief can help. there patients helping patients and are real knowlegable. there number is (505) 433-1773.
hope all is well

Top Bottom