Any Oklahomans Here With Their Medical Marijuana License?

• Thread starter Temporal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Temporal

Temporal

Hey y'all, like the title says. Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm from Oklahoma, the Tulsa area. I was damn proud to be one of the first 1000 or thereabouts to get their medical marijuana license. Anybody else around here from Oklahoma?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey y'all, like the title says. Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm from Oklahoma, the Tulsa area. I was damn proud to be one of the first 1000 or thereabouts to get their medical marijuana license. Anybody else around here from Oklahoma?
Welcome to the farm. No I aint from there but know a few good ole boys used to grow some fine erb there. :smoking::D

Dbear180

Dbear180

I see you have a cat. I also have a cat. lol
20181105 194529

Temporal

Temporal

My Boo is down right evil when he's not slepping, lol. He attacks me almost every morning. He wants me to play with him and won't stop until I give him attention. I love him though, he follows me all over the house. Sometimes, he acts more like a dog than a cat, lol. When he was young he would play fetch, and bring me back the toy I would throw for him to catch.
IMG 20180916 094930
IMG 20180728 165440
MVIMG 20181105 080900

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
We’ve got four cats. My cat is named “squishy”. We also have a junk yard cat that’s capable of taking on Superman. He’s declawed and at our old house he used to pile up dead birds in our neighbors yard. Everytime you heard birds making a fuss you knew he got another one.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ya, 1980s. Bought the house last year. The original owner that built the house in 1964 passed. I was gona put in new but we decided to wait till we got this little fucker potty trained. We’re almost there.
237ADFD1 903D 4081 A246 57FC86C8C6B6

Temporal

Temporal

They won’t let me have cats. View attachment 840110

Freaking beautiful German Shepherd! Two right? Couldn't see the other one. Oh, the other dog is okay, I guess, nah gorgeous dogs! Lol, I have a thing for German Shepherds, favorite breed, no offense. I want a black German Shepherd so bad, name him BooBoo. Though, I just don't have the space for him. I won't put my wants in front of an animals needs.

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Live PD fans I see! Lol my dogs can’t be bothered ! Snots just chew on weed.
My dogs (3....an older Border Collie, an Aussie, and a 7 month old Lab/Border Collie mix) leave the plants alone (puppy is after seedlings in solos though..grrrr). They do like eating the FF soils though..crustaceans are supposed to be a delicacy for dogs..Bleh.
The Border Collie was adopted 8 yrs ago, but would never play with any other dog..This puppy is different!
DSC 0955

Top Bottom