Any thoughts on adjustable legs for scrog?

• Thread starter hellaouts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hellaouts

hellaouts

Anyone have any good ideas for adjustable legs for a free standing 4'x4' scrog?
Thnx

C

Cornelius

i dig this guys scrog, its suspended by chains from the ceiling. work with gravity instead of against.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Sure bro!

If you use pvc and the connectors you could raise and lower with different lengths of pipe!

For example if you want a height at say 12 inchs use the 12 inch lengths 24 inchs use 24 and so on.

In other words all you have to do is swap the legs out.hope this helps!

KMK

dankworth

dankworth

Create a frame that involves 4 upright pvc tubes. Drill them with holes every 2-6 inches so you can twist-tie a screen into place.
Get a 4' x 7' sheet of concrete screen from home depot. Bend two 1 1/2' wings so the screen has a footprint of 4' x 4'. Secure screen to pvc with wire ties. Between the two wings you can twist tie some horticultural trellis from 6-18" up from the wire frame. So the colas when they fall due to weight they will be contained by the horti trellis.

Botanikos

Botanikos

Gotta agree that the PVC method would be the best and affordable method.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

I have found that 1/2" eletrical conduit actually works better than PVC. Its smaller and much more rigid. I simply hung mine from the ceiling with left over wiring. easily adjustable, no legs to hit and you can tie it up out of the way if needed.

treebark1950

treebark1950

My SROGs are attached to my 4x8 trays that are on bed frames and I can put a net across at any height.

I like to add 2 more screens about 6-8" apart and about a 12 inches above the bottom screens.

Just another idea...

DSCN1381
DSCN1215
DSCN1284
drunknbass

drunknbass

Anyone have any good ideas for adjustable legs for a free standing 4'x4' scrog?
Thnx
my tent is 8'x4' so what i did was get some straight pvc fittings (1/2") and drilled 1 hole for a bolt and then opened up the tent poles and slide it over in the 4 corners and slid a T fitting over also on the top and after reconntecting the tent poles the fitting slid up/down on the pole and the bolt would clamp them in place, then i had some scrap pvc ~6" on each T to support the 4 corners of the screen. it made adjusting that big ass thing easy cause i could do a corner at a time easily.

Top Bottom