Any Tips For Growing Star Dawg?

• Thread starter Dr6d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr6d

Dr6d

Any grow schedules for star dwag out there? Or tips pls! For a Hydro setup.

K

kansabis

Never ran it or done hydro but if I remember right from what I've heard its a nute hog in flower and possibly from the get go. With a grain of salt.

Dr6d

Dr6d

Sorry bro don't get what your saying pls excuse me! I am British lol you sound like your from the US!

Dr6d

Dr6d

Sorry bro don't get what your saying pls excuse me! I am British lol you sound like your from the US!
Never ran it or done hydro but if I remember right from what I've heard its a nute hog in flower and possibly from the get go. With a grain of salt.
i n
grain of salt?

K

kansabis

Sure am mate lol I believe that I've heard tell it can take and loves lots of nutrients or high ppm. And take my advice with a grain of salt.

K

kansabis

Take advice with a grain of salt is a figure of speech meaning,it isn't worth much. Because it was things I've heard and not experienced myself and I have no experience with growing hydro method.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Noted, I have an S1 Seedling that is sopposedly a Stardawg S1. Ill make sure not to skimp on the fish emulsion in veg.

Organikz

Organikz

"Take it with a grain of salt"

Accept something knowing it's possibly lacking something. Americans like salt! We would put salt on salt if we could.

bongzaway

bongzaway

and all this time I've been taking everything with with a grain of salt !

it was friggin hard to just sperate out one grain of salt too.

Stardawg, good strain in soil, never grew in hydro.

Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Im giving my Stardawg just a half a table spoon more fish emulsion than the blueberries and durbans who are starving already making their 4 tops. (Not to the point of a journal yet.)

We shall see right? Ive had two plants so far in my first grows that are hogs for food.. my thai with the purple crystals one of em.. wish I had her..

Thanx for the recommendation.

Anyone ever eaten that fried pork and cabbage stuff in japan? Was on a base in atsugi and the japanese wives of military personell made it.. Saltyest most delicious thing ever.. made you drink two gallons of water from the salt though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom