Any way to cook spider mites at high temperature?

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squarepusher

squarepusher

Turn off my AC for 30 minutes or so, run the temperatures up to 120+ plants will survive, do you think this would cook the mites/eggs?

reloader

reloader

I dont think that would help. Spider mites thrive in hot dry climates. I keep my grow room in flower with lights on at 74. The hotter it is the more active the mites are. I use liquid lady bug. It kills them dead, and wont hurt you or your plants. Organic peppermint oil clogs their respiatory tracts, and you can spray until harvest with no problem. It wont affect taste, or leave any residue.
http://www.spidermitekiller.com/

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Cool and humid has kept them away for two years after the one time I got The Borg.

Lavender extract, IIRC, is another great method, but I think it could end up leaving a taste on buds if the girls are too far along.

If they are, you might want to try
Green Bamboo
Blowing Fan

B

BayAreasFinest

haha should have let me do the harvest, would have never had mites man. lol ICE cold temps are how u kill mites, not cook them, mites cant live in temps under 65, plants can. id go 24 of darkness with ur AC blasting so the temp is under 65 for 24 hours. foliar feed right when u turn ur lights off and 12 hours after with a one of those products seamaiden suggested. all ur mites will be dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom