Anybody Have Success With Rick Simpson Oil On Cancer ??????????

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Please don't do that.

Yours are the most intelligent and well reasoned posts I've seen in a very long time.
You write very well and that is rare.
Good writing makes it fun to learn. :)

I understand and share your frustration, but please keep distributing pearls.
There are some quiet and intelligent folks that just can not write coherently, blessing you for organizing and disseminating information on a public forum.

I have learned much from your posts.

Aloha,
Weeze

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I take Citicoline daily and have no noticeable side effects, but still get altered by cannabis. Same with CBD. It does not reduce the stone has been my experience. The Citicoline does seem to help clear some morning after mental fog, but I only take 1-2 per day.

Sorry for the wall of text. Been overstimulated recently and considering an exit from the online stuff. Thanks for your cordial company here. :D
I still get altered too, but without some of the less enjoyable (for me) effects. To stay the sharpest, like if I have meetings, driving, focusing on important tasks, I take 500-750mg every 4-5 hours. Other times I take just 250mg for the same duration, and often just once or twice a day. When the citicholine wears off all the filtered effects seem to come back quickly and sometimes dramatically, especially at the end of a long workday.

B

budfarmer

Easy Steps to Decarboxylation http://www.marijuanagrowershq.com/decarboxylating-cannabis-turning-thca-into-thc/

O.K. Decarboxylation causes the THCA to loose a carbon atom converting the THCA to THC, according to one author decarboxylation changes the shape of the THCA molecule so it is the right shape for the targeted cancer cell receptor. According to the explanation on the Dr. OZ show at least for prostate cancer which is the example used the THC molecule fits into the targeted receptor on the cancer cell blocking the cancer cell receptor. Turns out the THC molecule is NOT what the cancer cell is looking for but happens to be the same shape as the molecule the cancer cell is looking for and needs to continue to grow. Apparently the cancer cell receptor is now blocked similar to what would happen if you put a key in a lock and broke the key off, supposedly the cancer cell is now screwed and basically kicked into neutral unable to grow. Also I understand the THC opens 2 path ways so the cancer cell can be destroyed by your own system, can anybody elaborate on the 2 path ways the THC treatment opens ??

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Bump!

Been another month.
Will everybody using oil to treat cancer please raise your hand.

Recently received the results of my PSA assay.
From the original Gleason, and doubling rate, I had projected a conservative PSA reading of 140 ng.
The actual result was 9.6 ng.!
Call me a happy camper.
Woke up above ground again.
How about you guys?

Aloha,
Weeze

420circuit

420circuit

The stuff happening at that receptor level is still pretty tough to understand and there is conflicting info, probably because this field of study is still new. Since both THC and CBD seem to be important in disease control it makes sense to add both to the diet. Today involved heavy exercise so I took 325mg of oil from R14er along with 325mg of Goji OG oil and will repeat in a few hours. This helps with the muscle pain in addition to the disease fighting characteristics of these compounds. It is a lot of work, growing the plants and making the oil, but for me it has been worthwhile. Next up, Harlequin oil, as soon as the buds are dry.:D

420circuit

420circuit

Budfarmer, why not just take both? Lacking clear dosage guidance, we can use a best guess method, and as long as we don't overdo it, it's all good. The information about CBD cancelling out the effects of THC is incorrect, you will still experience the full mental effects with both compounds on board. Citicoline has not been effective for me at lower doses, 500mg, as far as quelling the stone, so I am learning to get some Visine in and just go with it.:D

B

budfarmer

Well in this case the measurement to watch is nuetrafils, before RSO the neutrafils hit an all time low of .1 after introducing cyclosporine neutrafils rose to almost .8 then after 10 days on RSO neutrafils fell to .4 I don't know if the fall to .4 neutrafils indicates the RSO is not working or if we just need to give it time. The Oncologist says normal neutrafils would be 1.5 This is a little info showing the affects of RSO on Leukemia and how well it can work, one problem this indicates is not all RSO is born equal unfortunately http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901602/ The RSO from the Chronic strain worked very well and the RSO from others not at all so now what ? what is the difference between RSO made from Chronic and RSO that did not get positive results ? So far it seems THC works better on some cancers through cell receptor CB1 and CBD tends to work through cell receptor CB2 to fight cancer depending on the type of cancer. Apparently early indications are if the cell line of a cancer is overexpressed at receptors CB1 and CB2 you can ''really benefit" from RSO, how can you determine if the cancer you have is overexpressed at receptors CB1 & CB2 ?? So my early research seems to indicate it would be best to know if the cell line of a particular cancer is overexpressed at receptor CB1 and or CB2 and the response to RSO may also be strain dependant, but why ?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

"and the response to RSO may also be strain dependent, but why ?"

I'll take a guess.

Beside the fact that different strains have differing ratios of active ingredients.
We are also presented with many stereo-isomers of THC.

Delta-9 seems to be the most active for recreational use, and some isomers seem to have little, or no inebriation, effect but do have medical uses.

Isomers have the same numbers/kinds of atoms in their molecules, but the shape is different.
As I understand it the receptors are looking for a certain shape.
(The key and lock theory.)
Different isomers will attach to receptors differently and some will not attach at all.

That's what makes this backyard scientist approach so difficult.
Too many variables and a lack of equipment to screen them.

What to do?

If I could find say, ten growers/caregivers, willing to put up the cash, we could purchase a used gas chromatography set up and at least know what we are ingesting.
Then, when one strain is ineffective, or very effective, we can compare the graphs and try to pin a few things down.

Yeah, I know that there are qualified people that have the equipment and might be working on this.

But they have constraints that I do not.
I can test my ideas, run small trials on myself and my friends.

Test strains that we know already know the best medical use of, and attempt to suss out why they, alleviate pain, for instance, and exactly what mix of ingredients is the most effective for that.
Once we know what we are after, we can concentrate on breeding strains that are tailored to each malady.

Just thinkin' out loud here, fishing for facts and suggestions from you good folks.

Aloha,
Weeze

B

budfarmer

Wee Zard great idea's and they could very well work I have seen things like this work out before you would probably be supprised to see where most of your donations come from. In my opinion there is no big Pharmacuetical conspiracy to control cannabis as a medicine for fanancial reasons, big pharmacuetical companies do not make money on medicine from plants because they cannot patent them so they don't persue this line, BUT I think as a trend I'm seeing now Pharmacuetical companies WILL research just how cannabis works to kill cancer so they can find a Pharmacuetical that will work as well or prefferably better than cannabis.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

GW Pharmaceuticals has jumped in with both feet for exactly those reasons.
And the research leaking out of Israel has me on the edge of my chair!

And I'm with you on the, Us vs. Them, conspiracy crap.
That's comic book stuff.
And that statement comes from a proud member of the ultra-secret, Hawai'ian Inebriatti society. :D

Aloha,
Weeze

B

budfarmer

Problem I noticed with some researchers is they don't appear to even know some of the basics, not all marijuana is the same ! most of us know Sativa is not the same as Indica, most of us know it's not all about THC there really are other compounds in marijuana beneficial to people with a wide range of medical problems. One researcher that did have a clue described marijuana as a *suite of compounds* , I like that description ! It implies to me that marijuana contains many compounds that need to be investigated not just THC. I don't know if the big pharma companies realize that if they are simply producing synthetic THC to make their Sativex or Marinol they in their haste to jump on the marijuana money train may have made a huge mistake !

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Problem I noticed with some researchers is they don't appear to even know some of the basics, not all marijuana is the same ! most of us know Sativa is not the same as Indica, most of us know it's not all about THC there really are other compounds in marijuana beneficial to people with a wide range of medical problems. One researcher that did have a clue described marijuana as a *suite of compounds* , I like that description ! It implies to me that marijuana contains many compounds that need to be investigated not just THC. I don't know if the big pharma companies realize that if they are simply producing synthetic THC to make their Sativex or Marinol they in their haste to jump on the marijuana money train may have made a huge mistake !

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Huge mistake?
Mmm, not so much.

There is great value in isolating the cannabinoids.

Studying each compound on it's own and using that data, to create tailored "suites" of cannabinoids for specific ailments would seem useful, yah?

That's what I'm proposing, albeit in a crude, kitchen counter lash-up.

To do this, I need to be able to identify the cannabinoids.
Isolating them is way over my head, but not critical.
I can always blend 2 different "profiles" to enhance some components and minimize others.
There will be a shitload of "chemical noise" to factor, but I'll do the best I can with what I have to work with.

Just so damn much that I do not know. <sigh>

Aloha,
Weeze

Latest posts

Top Bottom