Anybody Have Success With Rick Simpson Oil On Cancer ??????????

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420circuit

420circuit

Been researching individual strain oils as far as their pain killing effects and this is what I have so far.

The 3 strains tested for effects came out like this:

1. Goji OG - Pleasantly stoned, mild pain relief, sleepy after a few hours.
2. Blue Dream - Not a strong stone from this oil, slightly euphoric, good pain relief, not too sleepy, but still effective.
3. Harlequin - The high is actually not very pleasant, but some pain relief and a slightly paranoid effect, my least favorite oil. Funny, this one is around 1:1 THC/CBD, but the stone is not comfortable to me, brings the 'noids and a certain nervous-ness. I think that the sativa comes thru too well for this plant to be a good source of medical oil.

Tried 100 and 325mg doses, also did full day high dose tests and found that 1300mg of any of these knocks me down. Spoke with a local intrepid psycho-naut about high doses and learned that upwards of a couple grams may require a bucket, your stomach may reject high amounts, like over 2 grams. I know a burn victim who ate 3 grams and tossed 'em back (puked) after about 20 minutes. That was oil he purchased at a shop. If you were interested in recreational application of edible oil, my suggestion would be to limit consumption to around a gram to avoid vomiting. The combination of sleeping and puking can be hazardous. (jimi)

Regarding the possibility of contamination, it is important that we kill off any microbes when making edibles. The method that I use to make oil with Everclear heats it up both during the extraction and later during decarb, which for me is done at 248f for enough time to "Pasteurize" any microbes, about half hour. I also glove up for making caps and then keep them frozen during storage. After brewing beer for a while I am learning how important this stuff is, a single microbe can ruin a whole batch of beer. A single microbe can also potentially kill someone, think Listeria or Staph.

Planning to test oil from Triple Deez when the buds are ready in a few
weeks. Several people say they use Diesel for pain relief, will be
interesting to see how it behaves as an edible.

When taking edible oils for medical reasons it makes sense to mix it up with different strains. The entourage effect is getting more attention recently, the idea of eating more of the plant than just the THC. This entourage effect also implies that there could be compounds in some strains that are more effective than others, but the science is not clear about the details. So I mix it up and still plan to make/take edible oil made from a variety of strains in addition to having some strain specific caps for special purposes, like to sleep or for pain.

420circuit

420circuit

I have germinated Blueberry and Ambulance (303 Seeds) in the search for a good pain killing strain that doesn't put me to sleep. There are a few graphic charts that show cannabis components and their effects, so there is some guidance in the selection process, but nothing as good as personal experience. If anyone has any suggestions, please post 'em up. Planning to grow some GDP as soon as I can find a legit source here in CO.

As a living data point I have a responsibility to provide updates on how well this cannabis oil treatment is working, so am looking at setting up a website to load up test results and status updates. I think this might help other cancer patients and feel that it is important to share the results, good or bad. So far the results are good, still alive, no tumor growth, improved physical condition from increased exercise brought about by smoking cannabis and improved sleep. Going in for a lot of tests in a couple months, going to document some of this stuff with blood test numbers and MRI images to help quantify the effects of cannabis oil. Celebrating my 5 year brain cancer diagnosis anniversary.:D

B

budfarmer

420 yes there should be a thread for reporting updates for cancer patients using oil it is possible some of the data reported could help other people as far as strains and affectiveness go not to mention it feels great to at least read success stories in particular.

420circuit

420circuit

There are results reported online, scattered around, many on FB and with names that include Rick Simpson or Phoenix Tears. The data is being skewed, distorted, by the enthusiasm of RSO promoters, many of whom seem to be making a living from the cannabis business. I am discouraged by the ambitious entrepreneurs who make something from cannabis to sell, without any concern for the safety of the consumer. Sometimes you can just smell the regulations coming.

We know for sure that, for palliative care, cannabis can be an excellent treatment. It helps with managing cancer and other serious disease symptoms. As far as curing anything, there is excellent evidence regarding seizure type diseases, like certain types of epilepsy, cannabis oil manages so well that some call it a cure, but these people are ignoring the other reports, the ones that show the effect doesn't always last. Cancer patients, like me, report that they take cannabis oil and were cured. Actually, I had surgery to remove a tumor and radiation treatments, so that might be why I am still here. Certainly without surgery I would be dead. I think the cannabis oil might be playing a role in preventing the re-growth of the tumor, but that is just a guess. I do know that cannabis has helped me with getting healthier, I like to exercise after toking, it has helped with eating, I lost a great deal of weight after surgery and it helps with pain and sleep.

So let's be smart about this. If you know of someone who is using the oil to treat a condition, please pass along the information, accurately. We should report results accurately, as if someone's life depended on it. The reports of cures should include the whole treatment, not just a single aspect. Just to be clear, the oil is helping with my cancer treatment, but we cannot say that it is a cure for this particular disease, glioma. But it might be.:D

B

budfarmer

Cannabis oil at this point also appears to enhance traditional cancer treatments great stuff, since we are not getting results from pharma studies and likely never will because their game is to learn how cannabis works and then make similar drugs so they can make money. I don't have time do it but what about a research forum with a template like a smoke report template ? somebody would need to manage the forum so we get results and the thread does not turn into a chat thread, who knows we may be able to track results that we kind find direction from.

420circuit

420circuit

That great idea is difficult to implement, at least it is/has been, mostly due to the sales pitches and enthusiasm of cannabis oil fans. I had to shut down a FB page when the posts turned sour with solvent arguments and moronic medical advice. But it would be very cool to see stories of cannabis oil success. There seem to be abundant mods on this website.

Moronic, but well meaning medical advice is stuff like telling someone to add turmeric to the diet of someone in the end stage of lung cancer. Or avoiding Ensure because of who makes it, even when the patient is malnourished and starving to death because they cannot eat. I have opinions about how cannabis oil should be made and applied, but am not a doctor, so will never give medical advice. But I am happy to report on my progress and share what I have learned. Doctors swear an oath to do no harm, caregivers and people who make cannabis oil should also follow that guidance.

B

budfarmer

Well here is a bit of an update my wifes blood work came back today near normal which has not been the case for close to 2 years she has been on RSO for 6 - 7 weeks and after many ups and downs it looks like it is shit kicking the cancer as well as fixing a lot of other health issues, very unusual stuff this RSO, seems to good to be true but I'll take it. Who knows if this oil can take this cancer right down or just suppress it but I would have to say I'm pleased even if it can't finish the cancer completely with the level of suppression it seems to be providing the cancer may not become a factor.

420circuit

420circuit

While this thread is about how cannabis oil affects cancer it is important to understand how other things promote cancer growth. Removing the bad stuff and introducing the good stuff should help anyone. I keep seeing bad news about sugar, that it feeds cancer, so cutting that out along with taking the good stuff, like cannabis oil, should help. Had to reduce my dosage the last few days, those 1 gram days are tough, but still doing 100-200mg. Really looking forward to growing out a few GDP seeds, the oil should be good for sleep and pain. Wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to take the 1 gram amount without being incapacitated. I am finding it difficult and I actually have enjoyed smoking for many years.:D

420circuit

420circuit

Congrats on the test results Budfarmer, how is her overall health? How does she like the cannabis?

B

budfarmer

420 huge turn around in her over all health digestive system is working better than a normal person, ton of energy so I'm going to have to make her slow down she loves her garden but she is out side working planting ect for hours at a time now.
My wife does not care if others smoke cannabis but rarely smoked her self so she had no tolerance build up this was a problem for her initially she just got laid out and slept or just laid on the couch for hours from a small amount of RSO now she has built up a tolerance and can maybe get down 1/2 - 3/4 of a gram I doubt she is hitting the 1 gram mark but she may she is determined to be around for our grand children so she may occasionally make the 1 gram mark. My childhood friend has a son that is in deep trouble right now with cancer he started RSO but had the same trouble building a tolerance and dropped it for now while under going chemo I hope he loads up on oil after chemo this is the second time around for him he needs to buckle down and finish it right now. O.K. so people need to spend a month mostly on the couch until they build a tolerance and the psychoactive effects start to diminish what do people want ? a month on the couch is a small price to pay to get this monkey off your back in my opinion. Also keep in mind many types of cancer are not curable with traditional treatment period the inevitable is only delayed and some times delayed by only a short time so my suggestion would be take the traditional treatment the Dr. recommends but TAKE THE OIL ! The one two punch of oil and traditional treatment seems to really beat cancer down and apparently can beat cancers considered incurable into oblivion which is what we are shooting for. The turn around in my wifes over all health is so dramatic and frankly unexpected it's hard to accept as being true.
The brief short version of the story is her neutrafils ( measure of strength of your immune system ) fell to almost being unmeasureable .1 it should be 1.5 or so at .1 a flu would very likely kill her. Has it been all wonderful and a miraculous and steady regaining of her health ? no not at all in fact quite the opposite. My wife started to feel better and better then 2 weeks ago got severely sick couldn't stop vomiting non stop and had to go into the hospital with a fever and go on a lot of IV medicines it looked like RSO was going to let us down BUT a funny thing happened at that time we noticed her neutrafils when she had blood work done at the time of being admitted to hospital were higher 1.1 than we could recall for maybe 2 years !! How could this be ? she was really really sick and that pulls the neutrafils down and it did over the next couple days to .6 ?? The Dr's checked everything and really do not know why she became sick but I think I may have an idea why she became sick at that time and again a few days ago but the second time more like an average flu overnight. It appears that my wife was getting sick oddly when her neutrafils started to climb to a normal level she became ill not as neutrafils fell but when they climbed close to the normal range. My guess would be the oil was working with her immune system to kill abnormal cells, the material from the dead cells flooded her blood system making her sick. The bottom line is the endocannabinoid system is so big and complex even a scientist would never figure this out but I will be happy to blindly accept the positive results.

420circuit

420circuit

Budfarmer, how are you making the oil? I promise not to argue about about your method because it looks like it's working. It would be great to find out which methods and dosages are working.

Congrats on winning this fight, I have seen a lot of people post about negative effects a couple weeks after starting and then improve dramatically a couple weeks later, saw it called a Herk reaction, described like you just did. I am going in for full physical soon, MRIs too, so hope to be able to post more than just how I feel. Low blood pressure seems to be a side effect, I got a cuff and find 90/64 is typical for me now, used to be around 120/80. I took the cuff to a party and tried to get before and after readings around the dab rig, but cannot say anything was discovered except how potent that Gorilla Glue is. :D

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

"Wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to take the 1 gram amount without being incapacitated."

Well, I haven't.
This last batch is a flying batch on wheels! :)
750mg. seems to be my limit for daytime use.
All I can come up with is divided dose, 350mg. every 8 hours with meals.
It works, but no chores get done.

Deeper research says that the whole "sugar feeds cancer" thing is bunk.
On the other hand, it won't hurt to reduce sugar intake.
Shows your body that you have good intentions, yah? :)

Hmm, jus' got an alert, that Budfarmer has posted while I type,
Lemme go peek at that.
AFK.
BAK.
Wow! Brilliant post!
Congratulations BF! And my best wishes to your brave wife.

Perhaps a timeline of her tolerance building would be helpful to others.
The hardest part is the anxiety of not knowing what to expect.
I'll chronicle mine, if you'll chronicle hers. :)

Aloha,
Wee

420circuit

420circuit

Wee, what strains are you using? The Garden Island was my home for many years and there are stories about cancer becoming common in the area below where Agent Orange was tested on windward Waialeale back in the 60s. Lost a friend to brain cancer who had a house nearby. Thanks for the sugar comment, that is my single strongest addiction, since childhood, and I thought my cancer may have been related. Cutting back has been difficult because I don't eat much but still enjoy candy. Picked up some Ensure recently, Yuck, but beats wasting away to nothing. Maybe I should add more sativa to my diet to increase energy and appetite.:D

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

WICGMHO.
(Whatever I can get my hands on)
I do not know much detail
It's an eclectic mix of donated trimmings from friends.
Even from my grow it's a crap shoot.

The first seeds I purchased were "leavings" seeds.
The ones that escape when they are counting and packing super-strainz to sell.
They were all very potent, but anonymous.

Then my Herijuana got mysteriously pollinated.
My neighbor must have had a hermie, because I found no nuts on my crop.
So, I call that strain "Herijuana and friends" now.

I am presently growing son Gainsville Green , H. n frnds, and PokerFace.
Along with some GDP, and Skunkjack crosses.

I hear you about the energy and appetite.
But Ensure? Triple yuck!
The wife worries about my weight loss, and breakfast is the hardest meal for me to face.
So, I wake up to a decorated, Pure Kona coffee with choke cream n sugar.
Upload 2015 6 24 11 38 37
Then, stumble out to the kitchen where I find a multi-fruit smoothie in the fridge.
That gives me the energy to browse and nosh all day long.
So, they had better be right about the sugar. :)

More sativa is a good idea, up to a point.
Upload 2015 6 24 11 53 41

No wanna overdo dat.
Aloha,
Weeze

Upload 2015 6 24 11 46 48
B

budfarmer

420 I read at iC posts by greywolf on a method called QWISO , made a lot of sense to me in fact it is a well thought out method that seems to work real good. I simplified GreyWolfs method I just don't need to get into what flavour the finnished oil has ect. wash the * prepared and frozen sugar trim and flowers ect. with frozen 99% alcohol in a frozen canning jar ect. It would be better for you to check out GreyWolfs great post it's real good with several different ways to make high quality oil. According to Rick Simpson and his people work your way up to 1 gram or 1ml of oil per day over a couple weeks and if you can handle more take more I know Simpson is not a DR. but on the other hand who else can say they have personally helped over 1000 people that have cancer ? Yes some strains lower blood pressure BCBD The Black is a great medical cannabis but will lower blood press when mixed with alcohol until you stand up take 2 steps and hit the floor I know from personal experience. I don't really know how this will work out in the long run honestly I also should mention the target dosage is 1ml per day but my wife struggles to take that much and most days does not hit the 1 ml mark she is also not a very big person. The entire situation is so fkd up it's hard to believe the series of events that occured to bring me to where my wife and I are today 4 - 5 months ago I recalled vague and distant rumours that marijuana can cure cancer saw an article on Dr. OZ found out my wife has Leukemia. We don't know if this is going to finish the cancer or if there are going to be any further improvements but I now have confidence my wife will be happy healthy and around for the forseable future, I hope the oil can finish this cancer but if not I don't see her going anywhere any time soon or having any major health problem for many years to come. Anyway I would hope people with cancer especially cancers deemed terminal and hopeless would have the resources to find and take cannabis oil if all else has failed. Suffice it to say cannabis oil does some very odd things health wise and all very positive, in my case dramatic changes, again it's seems a little odd to go from free - fall into a dark place to fighting back and actually regaining lost ground. My wife is not likely cured just yet but it is starting to look like we just might win this with oil.

B

budfarmer

I lost where the Herxhiemer affect was mentioned but I did do a little reading on this and that was a fantastic stroke of luck that some body recognized it because this really threw us off when it happened to my wife, she got real sick real fast out of the blue for no apparent reason Dr's did not know for sure why she got sick had some good idea's but nothing showed on any test.
THIS IS IMPORTANT if you have a real sick person taking RSO as per Rick Simpson protocol this may cause Herxhiemer affect. The reason this may have turned up in my wifes case is because she also has other health problems on top of Leukemia which cause cysts on her liver and a swollen liver. This Herxheimer affect sadly may have caused people to stop taking RSO I have no doubt it has so be aware of this and don't worry be happy if it happens to you.

Herxheimer affect http://www.falconblanco.com/health/crisis.htm

G

Geekygurl

Hi everyone.

I found your forum tonight when searching for any evidence that RSO has successfully conquered cancer that has metastasized to spine. I am in Stage IV breast cancer which has metastasized to spine at T12 causing a compression fracture there. This has been causing excruciating pain that began in June/July 2015.

I began treating myself in June with RSO but couldn't get to the full 1 gram dose due to the psychoactive effects of the high thc content on this oil. I even tried citicoline but that didn't help as much as I needed. I got to 100mg (.1 ml) per day and that was it. I also had a very harsh detox reaction that inflamed my liver in general. But there is also evidence that cancer is beginning to spread to liver. So I went off of everything, even my supplements, to see if anything I was taking was causing liver trouble. My integrative doc suggested high doses of Alpha lipoic acid and within 3 days my acute pain - excruciating! - over liver and right rib cage disappeared. That ALA is a miracle for assisting the liver! Liver is still in trouble, though, which is why I suspect cancer has reached liver too. MRIs show no masses yet, but cancer begins its dirty work even before a mass forms.

I then learned about a woman in Australia who had the same issue with tolerating oral doses of 1 gram daily and she was told to try delivering it posteriorly using a syringe (obviously without the needle) to inject directly onto colon. She said she had no stoning effect with this delivery method and within 4 months she was free of Stage IV lung cancer. She has before and after PET scans to prove the tumor in her lung is gone.

So I went back on the oil 19 days ago at .5ml doses morning and night, injected rectally.

I have to hope this works because prognosis for surviving bone mets is not very good. Research online reveals most treatments are just pain management to help improve quality of life before you bite the big one. They will try steroids and other things but they are not cures. They are only to reduce pain while the bones start breaking down over time. Not a fun way to go, and my quality of life is already poor because I'm in bed a lot to keep the back pain reduced from the fracture as much as possible.

I hope this info is helpful about posterior injections of the oil. Also, note the reason there is no stoning effect is because when you inject the oil about 1-2 inches it doesn't reach the main blood vein in the colon that serves the oil back through the liver which is why we get that stoned feeling. If injected no more than an inch or so past the sphincter muscle the oil will be absorbed directly into blood through the colon and will not pass through the liver. It is highly bioavailable which is why some patients receive drugs rectally, and this also helps them get the medicine into their body when their stomach might throw it back up due to eating troubles, nausea, liver distress, etc.

I just lay on my side for at least 30 minutes and I also pay attention to the timing of bowel movements so I can do the injection after them so I don't waste this very expensive oil down the toilet. My eliminations at least have been like clockwork.

While not my favorite thing to do, it's easy peasy. And at this point, it's a tiny inconvenience compared to dying of cancer. I've been on the 1 gram dose for 19 days and I sure hope some of these symptoms will begin to improve over the next several weeks.

If anyone knows any stories from those who have successfully treated cancer in spine with the oil, please let me know!

Thanks and have a great night!

Mndovrmnky

Mndovrmnky

Hi guys, sorry for all your troubles.
Looks like no posts for a good while, I hope you are all as well as can be.
My dad doesn't have cancer but uses oil to help him sleep. He has progressive supranuclear palsy. It's a brain disease, terminal, incurable etc.

They are doing trials with a leukemia drug called nilotinib.
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...insons-walk-again-after-promising-drug-trial/

Apparently it disolved tau at low dose lvl in a Petrie dish. There is always hope.

After reading your comments on using oil and drinking I feel pretty bad. My dad started using oil 2 days before new year then at New Year's Eve he got out his chair and walked into the hall and passed out. He had just started his first can of cider. He fell and hit his head and was out for 5-8 mins. His disease affects the swallowing mechanism and we had concluded that he choked himself unconscious. But after reading @budfarmer talk about using BCBD the black and drinking then taking 2 steps before hitting the deck I fear I have caused the whole drama.
They scanned his brain and he has a small bleed on the front left brain area. They said not to worry about it and sent him home. He was in hospital for 18 hours +/-.

Sorry if im off topic

Ps, I'm pretty sure my dad won't do anal, I will mention it to him though for a laugh. A method of treatment for his disease is fecal transfer and he wouldn't even talk,about it. So I doubt he'll let us stick oil up his butt. ;)

Mndovrmnky

Mndovrmnky

I just read that someone on the site ripped off 420circuit and he left because of it. Shame on you whomever you are.

Top Bottom