Anybody Juicing Raw Cannabis?

• Thread starter mcaveman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mcaveman

mcaveman

I’m on day 5 so far and have noticed some good things.
My stool looks healthier
My energy and sex drive is up
My appetite is way down

I’m trying to get healthy after battling Lyme disease and having a very severe reaction to a prescription drug (benzos). My gut I believe is out of balance from all the antibodics and my tongue also looks very unhealthy.
Just thought I check in to see if anyone else has tried juicing .

MW7945

MW7945

I use about 5 leaves mixed with fruit in a nutra bullet and it tastes great!

Ahh... that makes more sense. I thought you just meant throwing a bunch of leaves in the juicer and throwing it down. Which sounds like it might taste kind of brutal

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My stool looks healthier
My appetite is way down

I’m trying to get healthy after battling Lyme disease and having a very severe reaction to a prescription drug (benzos). My gut I believe is out of balance from all the antibodics and my tongue also looks very unhealthy.
.it doenst sound tasty alone hahaha.. i could do it with fruit

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I like canna leafs kale spinich kiwi apple .
Sweet potato ginger pineapple canna leafs.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I tried juicing to help fight RCC. DR William Courtney I believe has some research on it. I had mine tested just raw juice no plant material looking for thca and cbda. Not in a high enough content for me to continue juicing. I have put raw leaves and buds into smoothies. leaves don't taste too bad but the raw flowers are nastie.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I couldn't say one way or another. It took way too much to get any juice. I think you would get more eating the whole leaf as opposed to juicing.

stonestacker

stonestacker

My stool looks healthier
My appetite is way down

Probiotics do wonders for you gut. The chemo pill I take everyday kills the good bacteria in my gut. So I take a probiotic every day.

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

I've never actually considered juicing canna leaves before. Over the last year, I've been losing a lot of weight and getting a lot healthier so nutrition has become a natural obsession for me. To the OP, have you considered the placebo effect? Would love to hear future updates as I'd consider it. Especially since I'll soon have plenty of leaves at my disposal. ;)

mcaveman

mcaveman

Just wanted to give small update , I’m still juicing and still feel I’m getting benefits from it, I will say that as time went on the “feeling full effect” has kinda worn off

mcaveman

mcaveman

Quick update , since I have started juicing I have missed maybe 3 days total, my babies are about 3 weeks away from being done so I have been juicing buds last couple weeks, can’t taste them at all in the fruit shake. I was on antibiotics for a long time for Lyme disease and after I stopped treatment my tongue has looked funky with a big crack in it the middle , I can say it’s slowly getting better, I see no reason to stop it costs me pretty much nothing to do.
I’ll update in couple weeks.

Alison21

Alison21

I used to have its juice once in a blue moon and the stuff makes me feel super refreshed :)

Top Bottom