Anyone Else See Anything Wrong With This Article???

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

Half a fucking joint ???? This is weed hating in my eyes. Maybe she had a heart attack but if she dies after smoking a cig does she die of cigarette poisoning? Get where I'm coming from here?

K

kansabis

It's not much different than the edible problems we have been dealing with in the USA. They are trying to figure out what to do with cannabis over there and that kind of debate brings out the radicals on both sides. What ever happened to self responsibility,that's what freedom is based on,you can do what you want but you hold the responsibility for your actions. Noone is going to die from half a joint or even a full joint or even a few joints,that doesn't negate the fact smoking anything is harmful though.

B

Burned Haze

If it wasn’t a pesticide or the illegal (unwanted to smoking or not allowed sprays/trace elements ) things in it , it can’t be cannabis (100% sure , 100% tested on billions for millions of years with 0 deaths )

Fuck them

Last edited by a moderator:
johnlevy

johnlevy

I am not gonna believe this too with the half joint no one die.
Maybe, she is suffering from other problem.

DGP

DGP

I am not buying it. In one part of the article they say cannabis raises blood pressure and in another they say it lowers it.....they should get their facts straight. 1/2 a joint kills someone (BS) there has to be other factors like sleep apnea, sleep disorders or many, many other possibilities. Often people die and the coroner can't find a direct cause so they declare "natural causes". In this case they just blamed pot cause it is politically opportunistic.

With all the lies that various governments have touted over the years it is increasingly hard to trust anything any so called "authority" says. History indicates we have been lied to in a big way for years so why would this be any different?

DP

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

This article is designed to scare teens who have little to no experience with marijuana. The constant mention of her being a regular church goer tells me this. Look out kiddies, this can kill you. And she has a history of consumpsion that would have killed her way before this. Tis total Hogwash. The real problem is not looking any farther for what really went wrong. I agree with an earlier post that suggests there was some contamination. About a year or two ago when you went on the State of Michigan for Med Mj application info, the links to the proper pages were all broken and all these Dept of Human Servises reports on marijuana abuse and tradgety came up. Probably some Bill Shutte duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom