Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

Got this thing a few weeks ago and it rocks! You throw in your trim & coconut oil/butter/alcohol for tincture... press the button for what you're making(1hr oil, 24hr butter, 4hr tincture, and an 8hr option)

Select the temp (standard 160*)

And you're done....Set it and forget it, thing stirs/chops everything up on and off. the coconut oil is so legit. I put in 2 cups oil/4oz trim...

Used 1/2 cup(1z trim worth) in 40 cookies and no joke 1 cookie got you uncomfortable high, 1/2 of a tiny ass cookie was perfect.

Strongest easiest edibles I've ever made!

They sent me a link so my buddies could get $25 off (they kick me back some rewards too...)

But I wish I had this machine sooner and wish I had a coupon for $25 off when I bought... I rarely made edibles because it was a pain in the balls

Here's the link, http://store.magicalbutter.com

If anyone has this machine and has made glycerin tincture what ratios do you use with high quality trim? Looking to make some soon...

Also they recommend you decarb first by putting the trim/bud in the oven at 250* for 30 min... I don't know but whatever it did wow, all my buddies agree... best edibles they've ever tried ha

I swear I don't work for emha, just got this thing and love how it made the process so easy I'll always have infused coconut oil on standby

slimjimham

slimjimham

Have you done tincture? What are your ratios with vegetable glycerin?

420circuit

420circuit

Hey Slim, what does the finished oil look and taste like? Extracting the oil is a lot of work, wondering if this would work as well. Thanks for the review!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

This thing looks fantastic,....As a retired Executive Chef i am always on the lookout for BS kitchen gadgets that don't do what they say they will. So imagine how surprised i was to see this thing work better than advertised. Its quick, its quiet, it's self cleaning,......it makes other stuff ( we use it to infuse things we add to our ice creams ) like flavored oils for salads, or dressings. It really is a fantastic tool!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hey Slim, what does the finished oil look and taste like? Extracting the oil is a lot of work, wondering if this would work as well. Thanks for the review!

This is right up your alley,....this thing is made for edibles, your capsules would be so easy to make using this thing as the extractor!

slimjimham

slimjimham

Seriously, use the link get $25 off and don't think twice. It looks green like you'd expect, tastes like dank weed, no bad taste. When you eat an edible you know it's legit by the taste. It's seriously a mindless process now. Not stirring, stirring, stirring... it's push a button and done to perfection. I LOVE IT, wish I invented this thing ha

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

... all of the sudden I'm real popular among my friends after I got this machine
Got this thing a few weeks ago and it rocks! You throw in your trim & coconut oil/butter/alcohol for tincture... press the button for what you're making(1hr oil, 24hr butter, 4hr tincture, and an 8hr option)

Select the temp (standard 160*)

And you're done....Set it and forget it, thing stirs/chops everything up on and off. the coconut oil is so legit. I put in 2 cups oil/4oz trim...

Used 1/2 cup(1z trim worth) in 40 cookies and no joke 1 cookie got you uncomfortable high, 1/2 of a tiny ass cookie was perfect.

Strongest easiest edibles I've ever made!

They sent me a link so my buddies could get $25 off (they kick me back some rewards too...)

But I wish I had this machine sooner and wish I had a coupon for $25 off when I bought... I rarely made edibles because it was a pain in the balls

Here's the link, http://store.magicalbutter.com

If anyone has this machine and has made glycerin tincture what ratios do you use with high quality trim? Looking to make some soon...

Also they recommend you decarb first by putting the trim/bud in the oven at 250* for 30 min... I don't know but whatever it did wow, all my buddies agree... best edibles they've ever tried ha

I swear I don't work for emha, just got this thing and love how it made the process so easy I'll always have infused coconut oil on standby

We love ours. My wife has done butter out of it with great success. Easy to use.

420circuit

420circuit

Does it actually extract or is it just a nice automatic cooker to process the plant material? After extracting oil with Everclear I normally toss the exhausted plant material. I'd like to see how the processed final product looks, is it clear, green, amber, dark...? Takes quite a bit of time and effort the way I do it now, would love to find something easier.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Does it actually extract or is it just a nice automatic cooker to process the plant material? After extracting oil with Everclear I normally toss the exhausted plant material. I'd like to see how the processed final product looks, is it clear, green, amber, dark...? Takes quite a bit of time and effort the way I do it now, would love to find something easier.

Check out the website, it extracts into butter, oil (all types) and says it can use the Everclear as a base solvent ( this i have not done yet, 4 weeks till i have more trim to work with that i KNOW is killer) i think this is another option that would fit what your doing very well.

slimjimham

slimjimham

It comes with a strainer bag (looks like a small bubble bag) that fits perfectly in a 4 cup measuring cup.... so you pour everything in the strainer bag & it makes it a zillion times easier. It gives it a nice green tint for sure. But this heats, stirs, chopps, all controlled by a computer so it's perfect every time, takes all the guess work out

You literally put in trim, and oil/butter/alcohol/vegetable glycerin

Push the temp button, and push the button for what your making.

Seriously I wish I had this year's ago. With the coupon is $150+ shipping, well worth it. Thing makes edibles so strong and it's such a well built machine.

http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/JFGDNKB
^$25 off coupon!

I'm about to make some cookies as we speak ha

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

It comes with a strainer bag (looks like a small bubble bag) that fits perfectly in a 4 cup measuring cup.... so you pour everything in the strainer bag & it makes it a zillion times easier. It gives it a nice green tint for sure. But this heats, stirs, chopps, all controlled by a computer so it's perfect every time, takes all the guess work out

You literally put in trim, and oil/butter/alcohol/vegetable glycerin

Push the temp button, and push the button for what your making.

Seriously I wish I had this year's ago. With the coupon is $150+ shipping, well worth it. Thing makes edibles so strong and it's such a well built machine.

http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/JFGDNKB
^$25 off coupon!

I'm about to make some cookies as we speak ha

Thanks for the link!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

How much material can you put in the machine? Seems small. I usually make my canna butter in a slow cooker and I can fit up to 8 ounces of material.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

last time i made cannabutter...i actually used oliv oil instead(wanted to make cookies but had no butter in the house), lol...i had 2 pounds of buds/sugar leaf....extracted that into 1 liter of olive oil......then made 48 cookies with it.....was some strong ass shit lol..never seen olive oil so dark :D

funny story, had 10 cookies left and i wasnt home, and my mom and her friend had passed by ..neither of them smoke...her friend asks if she can have a cookie...before my mom can answer she turns around and her greedy friend was already half way through one of them....so my mom said sure have as many as you want....the aftermath was the funniest shit i ever seen in my life...that lady was soo high, she couldnt speak, her husband was super pissed off and wondering what we gave his wife...a week later she asked if i had any more, lol...to top that she is addicted to pills(furenol and valume) and she never gets fucked up like that ...was just too funny....thats what happens when your greedy and take without asking(or at the same time) :D

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

@Joe Fresh You fit 2 pounds in this machine?
lol no i have not used this machine...i used a pot on the stove...and would put a few oz in at a time, strain it out and add another few oz until i ran through the 2 lbs lol...i have never used this machine, but seen it on youtube a few weeks back...it seems interesting, but none of the videos show the mechanics of how this works, they just made recipes with it..so without knowing how it worked i didnt feel comfortable in buying it...when i buy something i like to know how it works, the mechanics of it...or to me it just seems complicated if i dont know all the details

slimjimham

slimjimham

They yeasty you can do an lb with 4 cups no problem.

I've been doing 4z and 2 cups oil. Seems like a lot but after its all run it takes up much less room than before the product is saturated.

So at lease 16z it can take...

Funny shit some old lady getting fucked up

Top Bottom