Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

heh, hey man, that extra $5 will buy me a happy meal at McDonalds };-)

Think about how unhappy my next meal is going to be now though hahaha

But it's awesome, like I said try 2oz trim to 2.5c coconut oil. About .5 is going to soak up in the trim. So you'll end up with 4, 4oz (1/2 cup) containers.

Each 4oz (1/2 cup) equates to a sick of butter.

Each 4oz should make like 40-60 strong edibles!... I usually end up with like 38 cookies, each 1/2 cookie is a STRONG dose

For everyone else about to but one, I gotta feed my dog mannnn, and he only wants that premium $60 a bag shit haha so help a brother out and use my link for $25 off ;-)

Also if you wanna follow me on Instagram I'm,

Johndough207

^don't judge the name, it was a joke haha... im not a rapper stuntin' haha

B

Burned Haze

I’ve had mine for over 4 years and running and use it for kief infused canna butter (40g kief instead of their suggested 10g flower lol). Set it for the (cannabutter temp) double cooking time and your set !

Makes me some serious cannabutter

Vonkins

Vonkins

What I understand is that the lecithin is to emulsify everything together, if you’re only making butter, the fats (into the butter) supposed to absorb the THC, I believe.
I haven't seen one person making butter use lecithin. The herb is 7 in potency. How much should I use. I was thinking 20 -25 per cup of butter. I need this to be extremely strong. It's for a patient with acute leukemia!

Dan789

Dan789

Couldn’t even begin to guess how much to use in your situation. For my wife’s use, I use 60-75 grams of bud in 16-20 oz. of coconut oil for capsules. I use a series of 4 hour stints, (12-16 hour total) over a few days, then strain out the plant material via the screen included, running that strained solution then through a stainless coffee (drip) filter. Variables being that you don’t want to cook at too high a temp to “cook” the THC out of the mix. Then the number of capsules can be gauged via how each may affect the individual; imho.

Vonkins

Vonkins

I called myself grinding up an oz. Well 45 grams later lol. How much butter with this amount

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Looked at the Magical Butter machine, but wound up buying this..I found that being able to set precise temps in 1 degree increments, as well as exact time you want in minutes etc, was well worth it for me.. It also needs NO Lecithin and does not chop the weed. It uses a magnetic stir thing instead. I will add the Levo unit as shipped, will makes weak infusions. The alternative for me was to buy an additional pod..or I suppose, you could do a second run..Now they offer a double sized pod, so I guess they got the message.

My impressions are that if you make infusions often, this is the one to get..I found it also makes butter with a bit less green and less weed taste too.Besides looking like a coffee machine, (keeps GF happy;)) You just put all the parts into the dish washer (not the unit of course).

Sorry man..No whirring LEDs;)
Levo

10 27 17 Levo butter

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I called myself grinding up an oz. Well 45 grams later lol. How much butter with this amount
I think normally people begin with 7 grams bud to 1/4 lb unsalted stick butter...(trim needs much more, but since I only make my butter with buds..IDK)..Adjusting from there..strains time, temps etc are variable..
Not supposed to post outside links so just Google it..lots of recipes out there.

BTW: DON'T FORGET TO DECARB IT 1ST!

Vonkins

Vonkins

This thing is taking alot longer than 2 hrs to make butter. I know it' been 2.5hr

Vonkins

Vonkins

I have a magic butter and love it... making butter is so easy.. pretty much throw all ingredients in and let it go.

I manipulated the recommended method slightly and make some very very potent butter... Here is my method :)

I freaking love my mb2. 8hrs at 160 it is. My only batch I used 45 grams of bud and 4 sticks of pure butter. Only set it to the 2hr setting though. Shit was crazy strong. 8m going for 8hrs from now on and I will add some water. Thanks bro!!!!

the rrock

the rrock

I have a magic butter and love it... making butter is so easy.. pretty much throw all ingredients in and let it go.

I manipulated the recommended method slightly and make some very very potent butter... Here is my method :)

Very c

the rrock

the rrock

my handle broke from overuse I guess,but emailed pic to MB warranty and trhey sent me knew part. In case anyone elses has cracked.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I freaking love my mb2. 8hrs at 160 it is. My only batch I used 45 grams of bud and 4 sticks of pure butter. Only set it to the 2hr setting though. Shit was crazy strong. 8m going for 8hrs from now on and I will add some water. Thanks bro!!!!
Holy crap..45 grams and a lb of butter..strong stuff indeed..My Levo infusion machine doesn't chop (it uses a gentle magnetic stirrer)..I chop or cut the bud and put it into a pod..then there is no mess and no straining..You press a button and the butter/oil is dispensed into your container (mason jars for me, or you can use an old tub from softened store bought butter..)
Looks like a coffee machine and I love it..You can set any temp and any time combo..Still gonna try tinctures one day..(def got enough product since I began growing indoors)
Levo
10 15 17 00 Kush Butter

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I think normally people begin with 7 grams bud to 1/4 lb unsalted stick butter...(trim needs much more, but since I only make my butter with buds..IDK)..Adjusting from there..strains time, temps etc are variable..
Not supposed to post outside links so just Google it..lots of recipes out there.

BTW: DON'T FORGET TO DECARB IT 1ST!
I thought that decarbing was understood..
I decarb in the oven at 220d F for 60 minutes. Ovens temps are not that accurate (mine is) so I use a heat gun to get it spot on.

Top Bottom