Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

My friends harass me for edibles now, luckily it consumes none of your time to make it. The actual baking of whatever you are making is the only real work if you want to call it that

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

Most potent brownies ever with this bad boy!

Living with a woman or in an apartment beware : This thing WILL STINK UP YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE when it's brewing!

Hell of a machine tho!

slimjimham

slimjimham

Yuuuuup, I haven't gotten too creative like they show on their site, soups, salad dressings all that cool stuff I haven't tried. Just done the basics with oil really. Want to try a soup or something from their recipe book :)

slimjimham

slimjimham

try coconut oil for better results than butter... it has more fat (and the fat is healthier) so it holds more of the good stuff your extracting!

also it seems to have a much longer shelf life/can be stored unrefrigerated... but i always refrigerate mine just because... I also make like 40 mini cupcakes (like one small bite and you're fucked, very deceiving! haha) or whatever and just toss em right in the freezer in tupperware once they're done... that way i dont have to try to eat/ make everyone I know useless for a few days, trying to eat them while they're still good ha

but yeah the mini blueberry cupcakes might be the best thing ive made with them yet, 1oz trim in 1/2 stick coconut oil, then use that whole 1/2 stick (40z) in the cupcakes as a substitute for the butter or oil...

bought special mini cupcake muffin tins/papers at the store, one spoon full of batter in each and its off to space

$25 off coupon link on page 6...

F

FooDoo

I gave away my magic butter machine. Crock pot works better

F

Freshchari

Has anyone used the magical butter machine to make a shroom tincture? I'm keen to try that. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Doctor dirt

Doctor dirt

Love my magic butter. I use it to make rum tincture goslins or Bacardi 151. About 7g dry sieve Kief. A zip of vape duff, plus a zip of popcorn nugs and sugar trim. Fill with run until just above min. Line , set 160f for 4 hours. Strain , then press with French press. 5ml is enough to get real medicated. 15ml and you need to hide under the covers. Have tried glycerin, it's too messy, coconut oil works good too, but it's more messy than rum but better than glycerin.

S

SweetTreats

Hi, I'm new here. I bought the magic machine and love how easy it is. I'm making gummy candy and it's so incredibly strong and my friends love the effect.

I make everclear tincture for 8 hours on 160 degrees.

I evaporate the alcohol and then add corn syrup and flavoring oils to the pan and heat slowly and mix together. I then add my dry gelatin ingredients and let it "bloom" before hearing it again and pouting it into molds.

My question is this-

They are very strong but have a severe bitter aftertaste. Does anyone have suggestions to minimize the bitterness?

I use a lot of sugar and a lot of flavor oils to mask it best I can.

Will decarbing the trim first help alleviate that bitter taste?

Thank you so much

Icristal

Icristal

Hi, I'm new here. I bought the magic machine and love how easy it is. I'm making gummy candy and it's so incredibly strong and my friends love the effect.

I make everclear tincture for 8 hours on 160 degrees.

I evaporate the alcohol and then add corn syrup and flavoring oils to the pan and heat slowly and mix together. I then add my dry gelatin ingredients and let it "bloom" before hearing it again and pouting it into molds.

My question is this-

They are very strong but have a severe bitter aftertaste. Does anyone have suggestions to minimize the bitterness?

I use a lot of sugar and a lot of flavor oils to mask it best I can.

Will decarbing the trim first help alleviate that bitter taste?

Thank you so much
Yes decarb the trim and Pick up some Loran's sweet n sour flavoring, add this counter act some of the bitterness.

stonestacker

stonestacker

We make butter and cookies. the wife always complains about them being bitter. Had some cookies a friend maid that tasted good. They use half as much trim in their butter. so it takes twice as many cookies to do the job but easier to eat.

Have not made a tincture yet. But I think if you either cut the amount of trim used or the amount of tincture you use. And then eat twice as many they will taste better.

Top Bottom