Anyone Else Use A Smokebuddie?

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Got tired of hearing how taking my medicine is bothering everyone else so i got a smokebuddie :D

Curious how long one of these usually lasts the avg. smoker in say ounces passed thru if possible?

It claims 300 hits does this claim hold truth?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I have taken 120 large rips at least and blown it through the smoke buddy and its still working like the first time.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thats pretty awesome to hear WG Thanks!! :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I think this smoke buddy is like the greatest thing ever! But i just got it so i am a little bias ;)

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

??? Is a smoke buddy
SmokeBuddy%202.JPG

Ambre

Ambre

I also use a paper towel tube with dryer sheets in it, only costs a few pennies and it's easy to throw together.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

It's like ten bucks for one of those, and they're worth it if you need to mask the smell. Not sure about how long they last, I always lost them long before 300 hits.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
12.95 On ebay is the cheapest ive found the original for, Talked to a few friends who have used them for a while and they claim they last a pretty long time.

I guess they can be cleaned as well for re-use but im not that cheap i'll just buy a new one when i need another. But for now this thing is amazing!

Personal air purification is the shit! :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just checked, and the last one I ordered was 10.99 with free shipping through Amazon

11$ W/ free shipping if your a prime member which im not..

16.95 w/ shipping for non prime memebers on amazon.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

$10 at a local smoke shop in socal. I used dryer sheets in water bottles with holes poked on bottom instead of toilet paper roll but this is really the next level, its way way better than a sploof (dryer sheet technique). Literally no smoke at all comes out of the smoke buddy. With the dryer sheets you have to stick like 10 sheets inside and smoke still comes out, it just smells like laundry. I personally love my smoke buddy.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I've had Prime for so long now I don't even think about it, sorry about that

Thats ok you actually reminded me another family member has prime i'll just make them buy me one lol :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom