Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EthosHermies

EthosHermies

I hear what youre saying but someone buying any gg4 genetics should know that nanner are a possibility. Blaming someones whole operation for some seeds is a bit much.

I spoke with them at length about not getting seed in my harvest. I am a caregiver and I have people that count on me.
Why would you even reply with such ignorance?

EthosHermies

EthosHermies

been seeing some pics on instagram from ethos collective that have been giving me a weed woodie. unfortunately all the pics ive seen have been breeder advertisement pics. anybody have any real world experience or pics?? thanks
Buys seeds from ethos and you will get a lot more than 6!

sshz

sshz

I have grown out a number of things (5-6) from Ethos, and certain strains do certainly throw off an occasional hermie. Ethos routinely admits it, and it's something you need to be aware of. I always grow 24 plants at a time, and have never found more than 1-2 plants of any 24 that had some male flowers along the main stem. Some strains were completely clean of nanners- so it pays to do some research before spending the 3+ months growing something out.

As stated above, certain strains i.e. Gorilla Glue #4 and some OG's are well known to have slight hermie tendencies, and if you grow them, you have to expect some hermie action. Sucks, but if you want the genetics, you take an occasional chance here and there.

I have at least 5 full grow reports on Ethos stuff, from day 1 to the end, on RIU and they were all impressive grows per all the comments and likes I received. Feel free to go over there and look some over, I think it may change your mind. I should also state some grow methods, low lighting, over watering, over or under fertilizing, etc., tend to bring out some hermie tendencies. Dial it in and that might lower your chances for hermies too.

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

been seeing some pics on instagram from ethos collective that have been giving me a weed woodie. unfortunately all the pics ive seen have been breeder advertisement pics. anybody have any real world experience or pics?? thanks
Yep I’ve found some heat

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

I got fucked by ethos. Meet them at Cannabis cup and I spoke with them for a good twenty minutes. I kept saying, "I can not having any seed in my weed" So I ended up buying member berry on their recommendation and they gave me 6 free Citral Glue seeds. Now I never grow freebies, generally, because I will only have one or two. But being impressed with Ethos "alpha fem" technology I deiced to grow the Citral Glue also. ( Citral Glue seeded *** ounces of my medicine! )

I then had to trow away 4 large CG plants costing another *** ounces? I contacted Ethos and this is what they had to say...

Adrian Turner from ethos - " Thanks for reaching out with your issue. The Gorilla Glue #4 uses Chemdog's Sister, as part of her makeup. The Chem line is notorious for spitting out a nanner or two on the bottom two branches around day 14 of flower, where higher levels of GA3 tend to settle. What I suspect happened is the Citral Glue seeds you popped leaned heavy towards the glue side and even more, the glue was expressing that Chem nature. Nanners popped about day 14 and now there are seeds."

I would stay far away from ETHOS seeds unless you want seeds! After reading some of these post I had to sign up and let people know my experience.

ETHOS IS KNOWINGLY GIVING OUT SEEDS THAT HAVE A GOOD CHANE OF HERMES.
I got fucked by ethos. Meet them at Cannabis cup and I spoke with them for a good twenty minutes. I kept saying, "I can not having any seed in my weed" So I ended up buying member berry on their recommendation and they gave me 6 free Citral Glue seeds. Now I never grow freebies, generally, because I will only have one or two. But being impressed with Ethos "alpha fem" technology I deiced to grow the Citral Glue also. ( Citral Glue seeded *** ounces of my medicine! )

I then had to trow away 4 large CG plants costing another *** ounces? I contacted Ethos and this is what they had to say...

Adrian Turner from ethos - " Thanks for reaching out with your issue. The Gorilla Glue #4 uses Chemdog's Sister, as part of her makeup. The Chem line is notorious for spitting out a nanner or two on the bottom two branches around day 14 of flower, where higher levels of GA3 tend to settle. What I suspect happened is the Citral Glue seeds you popped leaned heavy towards the glue side and even more, the glue was expressing that Chem nature. Nanners popped about day 14 and now there are seeds."

I would stay far away from ETHOS seeds unless you want seeds! After reading some of these post I had to sign up and let people know my experience.

ETHOS IS KNOWINGLY GIVING OUT SEEDS THAT HAVE A GOOD CHANE OF HERMES.
Actually that’s spot on advice Colin have ya.

sshz

sshz

Nice even canopy on the Chem OG, just starting to flower.

IMG 0595

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

I work at at a place that runs allot of his stuff, cuts from the company. Some great stuff there, anything with the mandarin crossed into it, I wouldnt recommend to the novice grower, but the yeild and quality is always superb. The rest of the lineup is super stable and yeilds amazing, consistently which is key. Ive been in the industry for 7 years doing contract work all around Colorado and have seen dozens of ogs and diesels, my favorite profile for weed, that old, musky smell, id have to say the ColinOg is probably my favorite combo, almost perfect. The snowball is pretty nasty too but that colin is pretty consistent. Ill take some pictures for you guys next time I see it.
One of my fav og’s It took perfect to memberberry to make member og. All og funk on the inhale and pure grape candy on the exhale

sshz

sshz

I just bought 4 packs of the new Ethos “Apex” strain, still not released yet which is Lilac Diesel x Manderine Cookies........for my next grow.

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

I just bought 4 packs of the new Ethos “Apex” strain, still not released yet which is Lilac Diesel x Manderine Cookies........for my next grow.
I hear ya mate, I ordered a few packs the second they went presale... All the Lilac crosses coming are gonna be fire

sshz

sshz

SeedsHereNow will limit you to 2 packs, but GetSeedsRightHere will let you buy what you want.......

Top Bottom