Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Screenshot 20181206 062734 Messenger

Banana hammock my boy ended up with.

sshz

sshz

Saw a THC report with the Banana Hammock ending up with 17.1% THC.....Ethos claimed around 25%. Needless to say, my friend was disappointed.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Saw a THC report with the Banana Hammock ending up with 17.1% THC.....Ethos claimed around 25%. Needless to say, my friend was disappointed.
THC reports will vary depending on the grow, the lab, and many other factors..There are many other Cannabanoids that get you feeling good..I have had weed that tested over 25% and was a crappy high..Also some weed that tested lower was an excellent high..

Different growers will always have different results depending on their own individual style.

sshz

sshz

The 17.1% was all inclusive..........nice looking, rock hard buds but he was disappointed.

sshz

sshz

23 plants packed in there, smell is a fuckin nightmare right now with Xmas 2 days away.........

https://www.invalid.com/t/ethos-collective-chem-og.977589/

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
What strain again? Love the visual bro I fucking hate bud pictures when you can’t tell if it is 2 inches or 12 . Thank you for a legit pic. Fucking “A+”
Manderine cookies, no problem. Bitch is a show stopper no doubt. The speaks get large and shiny haha
If you get the spears bent over at the right time all the buds on the stem will point up and she yields tremendously. Even letting her just do her thang she does really well

Latest posts

Top Bottom