Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sshz

sshz

2 weeks to go.....

IMG 0713

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My mandarin dreams is like a super pungent skunky grapefruit. Usually catches the rooms attention pretty fast when I'm somewhere & open it up lol, it's really got a nose on it.
There are so many breeders breeding for terps these, it's hard to make a decision..I want them ALL..LOL

Dbear180

Dbear180

There are so many breeders breeding for terps these, it's hard to make a decision..I want them ALL..LOL

Hahaha I know what you mean man. Saw some packs I just had to have when they came up but I still haven't even popped any of them lol. I was flavor chasing a few runs back with 10 dif strains, it's a lot of fun just dont know what your gonna get til it's all done & sometimes it's a bummer lol.

I've been happy with all my Ethos stuff. I'd really like to get my inzane, citral glue, & the zsweet going I've just had other projects & work get in the way lately.

H

hawkman

It was in a three pack of freebie testers from getseedsrighthere a couple months back ✌
UEa

thanks ! the only two breeders that offer RKS is RIOT SEEDS ($500.00) OR Swamie - you can get strain mixed with RKS (100.00)---anyone one know of any more ???????????? have a few picked out st Swamie's)

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

UEa

thanks ! the only two breeders that offer RKS is RIOT SEEDS ($500.00) OR Swamie - you can get strain mixed with RKS (100.00)---anyone one know of any more ???????????? have a few picked out st Swamie's)
Dominion Sees Co ✌

Latest posts

Top Bottom