Anyone have pure kush?!

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Looking for the lime hash smelling one... Pretty sure it's the suge knight cut or topanga... If you got it post up pics please!! On the HUNT would really like to have some ammo for finding it!!

Please don't clog this w bullshit if you don't have pics or SOLID INFO (no he said she said little kiddy bs) please don't waste time. Thanks

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Oh I will for sure.

In honesty the only reason I'd buy the cross is for the pure, so may as well just get the cut. Would probably be easier IMO... Don't like seeds unless I want what both parents may have to offer.

Thanks mang!

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

here is some textbook kush
20130415 190925

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

ya they are in lights out now tho . if ur in the bay area pm me i got a few kushy kushs im workin wit u can come check em out

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

ya sorry my man. this plant here is seeded with my kushy alien og tho so the seeds will b str8 kush hopefully if ur interested. imma see wats good with logic and gettin em given out as freebies wen they r done. also got a fire cookie pregnant wit the same alien male

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Word. I appreciate it but def just looking for the cut, pheno hunting for that lime hash taste sounds frustrating. Haha.

Not a fan of alien tech, or most of its offspring anyways haven't tried the actual flowers. Usually try and stay away from those...

Thanks man

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm in Ca and let me tell you, real deal PK is on lockdown. It has been my fav for a long time and have only very recently acquired a cut of what I hope is the real deal from a friend. This friend did a major favor for a supposedly master grower he knows. This guy was very reluctant to release the cut on other occasions apparently. Since my friend crawled around in a rat shit infested attic for the guy for hours he decided to hook it up.

I have yet to run it though since I just received a cut last week. My buddy has it in flower and it stretches like nothing he or I have ever seen. He has tops that grew past his light. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with her.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah I know she's on lockdown. I need that real deal haha. She's hard to find but I know she is out there.

I used to get zips back in like 04 of the cut I need.. Shit was 300/o the most expensive it would be among us homies... Up there with the ogs and bull rider.... So fuckin tasty.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah I know she's on lockdown. I need that real deal haha. She's hard to find but I know she is out there.

I used to get zips back in like 04 of the cut I need.. Shit was 300/o the most expensive it would be among us homies... Up there with the ogs and bull rider.... So fuckin tasty.
Yea it is killer.. I've gotten some killer super batches of PK b4 but always the cuts never flower out the same.. Ali told me he had a killer cut but lost it & he's been on the hunt ever since but never found that same cut again..

I got some PK in L.A. Last yr & it was $60 a 1/8 all the way up no deal<< but it was the real deal & damn sure was up there with OG Kush..

vaporedout

vaporedout

i bought PK from a dispensary once, then twice, then tree times.... it was an awesome strain!! i remember it was tested and the THC was up there. i tried finding it all over CA, then i got a seed in one of the sacks, but it never popped. good luck

chadkush

chadkush

That kush looked awsome wish I was in cali. What dispencerys have it? Thinking of going to cali next year I want to stop by a few.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
A very special pure kush cut to me...one of my top three favorite herbs iv had yet. not the largest yields... slightly less then a nice og in the weight department but, has more punch then my OGs do And the flavor Iis incredible .
DSCN0643

DSCN0650

DSCN0655

Latest posts

Top Bottom