Anyone have pure kush?!

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey skunk master. What og kush is that? Looks awsome.
Whats up chadkush

That isnt an og kush....its a cut of pure kush. Similar to og a bit but no lemon smell, its has a slightly different citrus smell in the background and stretches a tad bit more and yields a bit less also

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo SMF awesome strain you got there... i was noticing the three leaf trait... i have an og with the same three leaf trait... how long have you had that cut... can you give us lil info on her thanks for sharing...

chadkush

chadkush

All theise ogs make me jealous. Haha jk. Where can i find tha hollywood pure kush cut at neways? Iam looking for larry og kush cut 2 i knoe some one knoes something

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Had this cut for a minute....dont show her off at all. Just something I have for head stash. Cut is extremely locked up so to say. Came with a cut name on it but not thw type to throw things around anymore. Lol. I used to love to show stuff off but im rocking more DL these days. Only reason I even posted it was for informational purposes. Also was given the cut with restrictions and no flaunt rules.....so please dont be mistaken, just threw up these pics of pure kush to help classic remix understand what she looks like.

Btw classic remix....sounds like you might have tracked what your looking for down by what you said in your post. Thats awesome bro. Took me over 5 years to get her. Shes kinda picky but the end product is some of the best out there :)

chadkush

chadkush

Hey smf sorry to bug ya again i have to ask ya something. I'll have the sfv og kush cut soon. Have you grown her out before? Any tips? A cali friend is sending them to me with some gsc any tips are welcomed.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries chad...anytime I can help out im more then happy to man.

Sfv if its the real deal is a great og cut. Very lemon pledge thing going on with that cut. She grows a bit lengthy so pinching and super cropping is what I would def recommend. Just like most other og cuts she can get a little floppy once the flowers start to come in so you will have to do some posting and tieing up so she doesnt snap branches. Depending on your feed program she may require some extra calmag... but that all depends on your feed.

Just so we dont clog up this thread....if theres anything else you cant find info about feel free to shoot me a PM if you have more questions buddy :) best of luck with your new snips

chadkush

chadkush

Thanks man ill try and pm ya if i can. I didnt think we can pm on heres. Or do i have to have a certan amount of posts? But yea ill try to.

tweedy

tweedy

For what it's worth the Snow Lotus male is really recessive aside from adding positive traits (frost, size, etc). Other than that it lets the mama shine through loud and clear. So those Bodhi crosses are really probably the closest thing you're going to get to PK without having to hunt too hard for a keeper pheno.

N

nightmarecreature

LA Pure Kush is around but the cut you want to get is the Hollywood Pure Kush. That cut was locked up until 2011 I believe. I have been keeping an eye out for the Hollywood Pure Kush. It is the one Bodhi uses.

chadkush

chadkush

That sounds good lucky charms kush haha. Ive really never seen the lapk or hollywood kush. Do you have experience with her? Sounds like ya do. Cools . I wanna keep an eye out for it.

N

nightmarecreature

I wish I did :) The Hollywood Pure Kush is hard to get. Remember, it's not who you know but who you blow!

Natural Remedies Caregivers in Los Angeles have some LA Pure Kush clones. Im just going to wait for the H PK.

Top Bottom