Anyone In Az

• Thread starter Joe cool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe cool

Joe cool

growing in the desert outdoors getting great results looking to discuss with other zonies

Fangthane

Fangthane

I've been living in the shit hole state of Arizona since 2017. I'd need to import a dumptruck load of rich Amish soil from my hometown of Lancaster County, to replace the worthless sand that makes up my property out here. Unfortunately, they station a bunch of state cops in designated housing a half-mile from my house, so they're constantly lurking around the area. Looking for meth-heads I'd imagine. Outdoor growing is pretty much out of the question here.

Joe cool

Joe cool

I've been living in the shit hole state of Arizona since 2017. I'd need to import a dumptruck load of rich Amish soil from my hometown of Lancaster County, to replace the worthless sand that makes up my property out here. Unfortunately, they station a bunch of state cops in designated housing a half-mile from my house, so they're constantly lurking around the area. Looking for meth-heads I'd imagine. Outdoor growing is pretty much out of the question here.
Well I grow in pots with fox farms ocean soil I use autoflower and lay to keep the plants under 2 feet high I started the first wave in late sept and am beginning to harvest those the second wave is flowering and the third phase is in seedlings I grow gold leaf northern lights Durban poison critical purple blue dream Jodi kush and super lemon haze hit me up if u have questions
Peace

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Hey I grow in the SoCal Mojave desert at about 3200' elevation. Herb grows fantastic if you amend the soil. Check out my grow videos, I made one showing how I water with a constant drip. Check out my 2018 harvest video. Peace and happy New Year
IW

Joe cool

Joe cool

Hey I grow in the SoCal Mojave desert at about 3200' elevation. Herb grows fantastic if you amend the soil. Check out my grow videos, I made one showing how I water with a constant drip. Check out my 2018 harvest video. Peace and happy New Year
IW
Coolest vid man Ian by the Mexican border cool desert nights are bringing up purple hues the dp is wicked
Peace

Joe cool

Joe cool

9E1B966A 6DC2 4C37 8A26 395AF4DB1BD3

Top Bottom