Anyone In Az

• Thread starter Joe cool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This way to @GT21..LMAO
Seriously..that sky color is magnifico;)
IMG 0930

Freshone

Freshone

Took my wife there a month ago cause shes never been and by the time i got to williams for breakfast it was snowing like hell,went the rest of the way into the park in a blizzard and the whole canyon was covered in clouds,she still hasnt seen it,lol.Smoked out a maintenance guy,and a couple cross country skiers had a drink at the el tovar and bailed.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Took my wife there a month ago cause shes never been and by the time i got to williams for breakfast it was snowing like hell,went the rest of the way into the park in a blizzard and the whole canyon was covered in clouds,she still hasnt seen it,lol.Smoked out a maintenance guy,and a couple cross country skiers had a drink at the el tovar and bailed.
The last time I was there was 30 years ago with my wife after I got married in Vegas. We brought our dog and camped all the way back to California in a 1970 Ford f250 with a camper top. The Grand Canyon is something special.

Bushmaster15

Bushmaster15

It's been the along time since I've been and the kids wanted to see it. So while visiting daughter in college we made the stop. Now the crappy weather should be gone if you make another trip.

Joe cool

Joe cool

Just feed light. Slower metabolism means less nutrient uptake. I can see a couple of burnt tips on your plants, not bad, but it tells me you have enough nutrients in that soil.
I took clone the clone is alive but growing slowly I see some leaf development ever play with clones

Joe cool

Joe cool

The buds are awesome took some samples gonna harvest next week thanks to all the buzz is real trippy man
Peace

Top Bottom