anyone make bubblehash then butter?

• Thread starter Oldsog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
just curious if anyone has used the left overs from making bubble hash and used it to make butter. i normally just use bubble hash when i make butter.

i got the remains from a green trash bag full of trim i used to make bubble. i will most likely try bubble left overs and butter, bubble left overs and olive oil, and possibly bubble left overs and coco oil.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I tried it once and the cannabutter was weak. The cookies turned out great- if you like to over-indulge...I ate about half a dozen before I passed out...LOL!

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
My buddy makes bubble thn drys his trim out and uses it to make cannabutter. And his brownies are great. It might be due to the fact that he only runs his trim through his bubble machine once when it says ta run it through twice. Why not try a small batch it might be good ya never know.

P

pikes peak 69

I routinely make butter have running trim through the bubblebags.
It ends up being a more sedative effect because the stimulant (THC) is pretty much gone and your left with the cannabinoids. Makes a nice nighty night cookie. And one will do ya. I use about 1 lb of trim per 1 lb of butter.

hTH
pp69

R

rockfish

i do , i usually make bubble but the 160 and 25 bags i just let dry and break up into a fine powder in a mortar and pestel, and add it to some melted butter. keeps the butter yellow and keeps from making things taste like leaf. and damn is it potent. im still trying to figure out the right amt per lb of butter.
im over doing it a bit and everyone who eats em gets too high and passes out. gotta lighten up on the mix.lol.

Z

Zeldar

I just thought of doing this this year...after taking a magnifying glass to the bubble leftovers. I never realized how many trichomes are left over, ever after 2-3 runs of bubblin'. Waste not, want not...

R

Rolln J

nah I toss the trim - but I do make canna oil (sometimes butter) out of the lower grade, not full melt hash - about 4 grams per batch (1/2 cup oil) will put you in an alternate universe if you eat more then 1 small brownie.

H

HypnoToad

Do you think butter made the traditional way with shake would provide a different high as compared to butter made with bubble? It would be nice to make an edible that's actually edible and doesn't knock your ass out (unless that's what you want).

HT

H

HypnoToad

that actually sounds good. Pot food that doesn't put you right to sleep, or taste so nasty. Thanks J.

HT

L

LBZ Farmer

I have some bubble hash that I just made and I am wondering how much I should use for butter to cook with. Or should I just put the hash right in the cookie batter?

true grit

true grit

Cook the hash into your fatty stuff i.e. butter, oil, coco oil. If you want strong, plan out your hash at like .1g per cookie/brownie/edible and cook the required amount into your butter and use that.

FWIW, i just started making bubble hash and just started to reuse that trim to make coconut oil and WOW....that shit is better and more consistent than when i just did trim into butter. I do bake my trim before cooking it in the oil though so that may help.

Top Bottom