• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Never used it, but I made a DIY that works flawlessly

1x can of ona gel spray (I like apple)
1x glade canister spray dispenser thingy
3 pieces of cardboard

Place cardboard on bottom "shelf" where can sites. Slide can inside. It will be a tight fit. I turn on.

Ona want 30.00 for their thingy. Glade is 7.00.

I use 2 when chopping down a decent weight and zero smells.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Never used it, but I made a DIY that works flawlessly

1x can of ona gel spray (I like apple)
1x glade canister spray dispenser thingy
3 pieces of cardboard

Place cardboard on bottom "shelf" where can sites. Slide can inside. It will be a tight fit. I turn on.

Ona want 30.00 for their thingy. Glade is 7.00.

I use 2 when chopping down a decent weight and zero smells.
I was really sceptical about that thing. I've got 2 large scrubbers, but I heard some great things about the Nuetralizer. I killed my filters, and this little box, although expensive, totally killed all smell. I'm super impressed, and definitely recommend!! Inly problem is ya need to change the cartridge every 4-6 weeks. I thought I was throwing my $ away. It has no oder...I have used the ona gel, spray, etc....Great for a quick mask.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

As long as there's no ozone, you should be good to go. Looks promising to say the least. Was offering a cheaper solution. I've even tried expensive hepa/charcoal filter combo setups and they never work.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

As long as there's no ozone, you should be good to go. Looks promising to say the least. Was offering a cheaper solution. I've even tried expensive hepa/charcoal filter combo setups and they never work.
Oh, yeah...i appreciate that. It's far cheaper, no doubt, and the Ona has worked for me.
Idk how this works..No ozone, it's tiny, but here's the kicker...It covers 13,000 sq feet! People are beginning to use these for large grows.
I'll take some pics of the box, and what it claims. As for 35k sq feet, I'd have to see to believe, but within an hours, I shut down my filters, and no smell at all.
The unit was $135, took a chance, and couldn't be happier so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom