Anyone Up Here Grow Out Any B.o.g. Strains?

• Thread starter PepeLePew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Hey fellow Alaskan farmers, was wondering if anyone has any B.O.G. strains in their mother rooms. I grew out the Sour Grape seeds and found two nice pheno's. Here is a pic of the more purple mom clone I have going.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Lots of people have have grown BOGS gear.
Should I answer all the threads you posted about?

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

I was looking for some folks here in AK that would like to share... Your sort of far away from me so no need to spend your time replying with nothing but a waste of time reply. Cheers Smokey, have a nice winter....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I was looking for some folks here in AK that would like to share... Your sort of far away from me so no need to spend your time replying with nothing but a waste of time reply. Cheers Smokey, have a nice winter....
My best friend grew sour grapes in Alaska and brought it to Co becausehe loved it so much he said it grew better "at home" ...alaska

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

My best friend grew sour grapes in Alaska and brought it to Co becausehe loved it so much he said it grew better "at home" ...alaska
Do you remember if they kept a light green looking pheno or one that has purple buds?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It was purple but only a hint in the finished product

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Just curious to why it matters if it was grown in Alaska or not?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I don't get it. I'm not trying to be a Richard but I don't see how a correct environment would differ from state to state or different countries.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't get it. I'm not trying to be a Richard but I don't see how a correct environment would differ from state to state or different countries.
Idk man I asked the same thing dudes been growing for 30+years I said so your weed now isn't as good as in Alaska? He said my weeds good ...great here it's just even better in Alaska

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Hey Smokey, I am new here and might of posted in the wrong dept on here with my first few ones. I am not try to say that herb grown in AK is any better or whatever may be unspooling here in this thread. I was just trying to see if anyone here in our state has BOG gear going and second since we have a close knit and smaller feel to our communities up here that the likely hood of me making some green thumbed friendly contacts on a local level that also enjoy these strains. No biggie, just maybe thought you felt like I was propping AK above the rest? But, since you mentioned it as well as gravekat303 did. There is no powedery mildew here in AK and mites along with thrips and other bugs are very easy to control. So that being said I can only agree that when I am groing in AK it seems a little more easier with certain things.... also it's way easier for me to keep things cool here :)

Top Bottom