Anyone Up Here Grow Out Any B.o.g. Strains?

• Thread starter PepeLePew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Hey fellow Alaskan farmers, was wondering if anyone has any B.O.G. strains in their mother rooms. I grew out the Sour Grape seeds and found two nice pheno's. Here is a pic of the more purple mom clone I have going.

A

AKmike

I have sour grape 43 days today, I also have a new run of sour bubble in veg. My sour grape didn't purple out like your, however she is frosty & smell well you know.

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Hey there AKmike, wow, you have the sour bubble. From what I read that is the "ONE"! Would love to get my hands on that one someday. The sour grape seeds I popped contained a few phenos... It seems that I kept one that has with a tight purple little knot forming up at it's bud sites ten days after 12/12 and continues with the purple look into maturity, the fan leaves and secondary leaves on the buds remain shiny and waxy dark green though.
The other pheno is more light green with tints of pinkish/purple hues but overall has the bright rust colored pistils when mature. I was thinking the non-purple pheno I have leans more towards the SB in the cross. It has more rounded shaped buds. Here is a pic of the non-purple pheno I have...wonder if it looks like something you have ? Both are super frosty. Do you think your SG is as potent as your SB? Do you feel SB would yield on average more in soil than SG?

DSC09173
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Here is another pic of my two sour grape phenos...I don't have room for everything so I gotta choose. Was looking out there to see what others were keeping in this lineup

DSC09162
AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Sour Boggle at the beginning of week 5. Bushy thang, just like the old grower himself.

WIN 20160221 13 28 07 Pro
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

She looks happy and healthy @AlaskanGrown! MMMman I would like to run some of that. Does that SB clone easily/fast? So far I find that at least the sour grape can be a big sticky bush too haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom