Anyone Use Autopilot Greenhouse Master With Computer Software?

• Thread starter Westie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

I dont have mine set to fuzzy logic. I just set to 1100 ppm and let it work it out. I got my flow valve set to 10

Westie

Westie

Absolutely right westie, that auto is a fine product that does the job well and good priced
Let there be no mistake, I drool over your spyders, and iponics! Lol

Before I retired, I managed literally thousands of servers remotely.
The Autopilot software is crude (but effective) by todays standards.

Yet...possibly overkill for a hobby grower like myself, who only grows for fun and personal.

Leew421

Leew421

I'll look into it then. What was the increase you saw? What do you personally get out of the settings? Just curious

Westie

Westie

For now, all I know is that when Fuzzy is enabled, it clicks Co2 on and off several times in a row, with only a second or so in between, until at setting ppm. When disabled, it clicks open and stays there until the deadband is reached. Still playing with regulator setting. I'll know more once I have time to try both.

That iPonic has gobs of detailed info, not displayed on the Autopilot.

Westie

Westie

Here's about 8hrs of past activity. Big Co2 spikes are when I was in the box watering.
When you hover over the graph with mouse pointer, it shows a popup of date,time,and levels for that point in time. Not something I am able to capture a snapshot of...

Capture
Westie

Westie

The main page graph shows about 10 minutes of past activity.
I have the controller actively managing Co2, heat, and humidity.
AC is stand-alone, that's why the Cool settings are what they are.

Capture2
Westie

Westie

Installed Chrome remote desktop on PC and Android.

Now I can see app and manage remotely.
Android screen capture...

Capture 2018 04 07 21 28 31
Capture 2018 04 07 21 45 37
Last edited:
Westie

Westie

Lights off transition. About 12 hours total activity shown.

Co2 deadband set to 25 - Co2 Fuzzy Logic is disabled, until about the 5500 mark on the x-Axis when I enabled Fuzzy. When enabled it maintains a more consistent level. More to come. (the Co2 spike near the end is from me entering the box just before lights out)

Capture Lights off
Last edited:
Westie

Westie

Remote desktop access, big deal?
It's absolutely great being able to "see" the garden environment status via remote access. Being able to CHANGE settings remotely, icing on the cake.
Glad to answer any questions or help others.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I use the autopilot controllers but not the software. Curious if anyone else ever gets a stuck PPM readings? Every once in awhile the reading will just stay the same and doesn't change unless I reset. Typically at a number just above my set PPM so I don't notice it for a few hours. I'm thinking I may need a new sensor but not so sure its not a bigger issue.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Fuzzy logic

The importance of this setting, it keeps your desired PM set point exactly at that set point. 1200ppm means 1200ppm all the time. As co2 swaps they your seams, and the plant utilizes cow saturation, fuzzy logic keeps the ppm set at that #.

No ppm fluctuations at all.

Westie

Westie

I've searched and searched, not much technical information about these products out there. No manufacturer support forums, or info that I can find.

If I were in your situation, I suspect I would have to contact the manufacturer for support...insight, troubleshooting, etc. 3-year warranty is one of the positive things about the GMC.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use the autopilot controllers but not the software. Curious if anyone else ever gets a stuck PPM readings? Every once in awhile the reading will just stay the same and doesn't change unless I reset. Typically at a number just above my set PPM so I don't notice it for a few hours. I'm thinking I may need a new sensor but not so sure its not a bigger issue.

Recalibrate the sensor. I do this every yr. Takes 1 hr or less.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I have the fuzzy logic controller and like it a lot, no issues other than this (although the lighting controller doesn't hold a three prong too well, I suspect that is on all the units). How do I calibrate the sensor? I knew I should have kept that manual.

Maybe I have an older model. Didn't seem to have any way to calibrate. It is once in a blue moon (like twice a grow) so not a big deal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom