Anyone Use This Particular Mars Unit?

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Looking at adding 1 more light to go along with my 2 x 300 watt Meizhi units. Just curious on any pros or cons about this unit from someone that has or had this light. I'm open to other suggestions also but would like to be under say
350.00 max. Im also gonna be upgrading to a larger tent because I need the height lol. Probably at 48x48x72.

Anyone use this particular mars unit
Anyone use this particular mars unit 2
Anyone use this particular mars unit 3
Anyone use this particular mars unit 4
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Yes I owned the 320 with the epistar I could not afford the cree. It is a good light there is no doubt. Overpriced though. If you're going to start spending that kind of money you might want to take six strings advice.

jipp

jipp

the quality of there tents have gone down too. the 2x4 mars tent i bought is 100 times better built than the 4x4 mars tent i just got. amazing how that works. make a product that is decent for repeat customers, then fuck em over with a cheaper product. yes, i could return it.. but fuck it, i just made it work.

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

email them and ask how much to ship it ready to plug in and grow.i bet its only a couple bucks more ;)

Well I got a reply... I can't seem to find the place she said assembles them for 25.00 more. Here is the reply.

You can check our website for kits options and pricing. We sell only unassembled kits.
You can buy our kits also from Growers lights. They also sell preassembled for $25 fee.

HLG 65 and HLg 550 are plug and play lanps we sell.

-Robin

Top Bottom